MIAMI -- Dee Gordon was a headache for the Miami Marlins for 11 innings at the plate, on the bases and in the field. [url=http:/

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.12.2018 07:07

MIAMI -- Dee Gordon was a headache for the Miami Marlins for 11 innings at the plate, on the bases and in the field. Authentic Kris Dunn Jersey . Carl Crawford came off the bench to make his impact with a single swing. Crawford snapped a slump with a two-run pinch-hit homer in the 11th, and the Los Angeles Dodgers escaped several late-inning jams to beat the Miami Marlins 9-7 on Saturday night. Gordon drove in two runs, scored twice, contributed a defensive gem at second base and stole three bases to increase his total to 19, most in the majors. Hes 8 for 11 in the series to hike his average to .357. "Hes hitting .350, hes stealing bags, hes playing good defence," manager Don Mattingly said. "You cant really ask a whole lot more." Gordon became the first Dodgers player since at least 1914 to have five or more hits and three or more stolen bases in a game, according to STATS. The last major league player to do it was Jimmy Rollins of the Phillies in 2008. "Im just trying to help us win any way possible," Gordon said. Crawford echoed that sentiment. He was held out of the starting lineup because he was batting .185, and said the chance to circle the bases in the 11th was a "wonderful feeling." "When something like that happens, it uplifts you," he said. "Its a big lift for me, somebody looking for anything positive to get through the next day. To come through with a big hit like that and win the game, its definitely encouraging." Yasiel Puig hit a three-run homer for Los Angeles. The Marlins lost even though they tied a franchise record at Marlins Park with three home runs. They erased a 7-2 sixth-inning deficit but left the bases loaded in the eighth and ninth, and left two on in the 10th. "We get a hit in any of those situations, and its over," manager Mike Redmond said. Juan Uribe walked to start the 11th against Carlos Marmol (0-2), and with one out Crawford hit his first homer. "Hopefully its something that springboards him," Mattingly said. "Thats a big hit." Marmol said he made a mistake by throwing the pitch down the middle. "He hit it far," Marmol said. "I feel bad because the team played well." The squandered chances doomed the Marlins, however. They went 3 for 14 with runners in scoring position. Paul Maholm allowed three runs in six innings, but the Dodgers endured some wobbly relief pitching. With closer Kenley Jansen unavailable because of a heavy recent workload, Chris Perez took the mound in the ninth inning trying to protect a 7-6 lead. He loaded the bases and then walked pinch-hitter Jarrod Saltalamacchia on a 3-2 pitch with one out to force in the tying run. Perez then retired Christian Yelich and Derek Dietrich to send the game into extra innings. The Marlins had runners at first and second with no outs in the 10th, but Brandon League (1-1) pitched out of the jam. Chris Withrow loaded the bases in the eighth before striking out NL RBI leader Giancarlo Stanton on three pitches to end the threat. "It was seesaw, but you see how the guys battled back," Gordon said. The Marlins Marcell Ozuna hit a three-run homer in the seventh off Brian Wilson, whose ERA rose to 12.91. Jeff Baker, who came into the game 4 for 40 this season, and Jeff Mathis both hit their first home run for Miami. The power surge compensated for a poor outing by Jacob Turner, who was activated from the disabled list before the game. He gave up nine hits and six runs in four innings. Notes: Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw (strained back) threw a bullpen session before the game and is scheduled to come off the disabled list and start Tuesday at Washington. ... The Marlins had a scare during batting practice when ace Jose Fernandez collided in the outfield with strength and conditioning coach Ty Hill and both tumbled to the turf. The right-handed Fernandez took a shot in his left shoulder but said he wasnt hurt. ... Fernandez will try to improve his career home record to 13-0 Sunday in the series finale. RHP Stephen Fife, who started 15 games for the Dodgers in 2012-13, will be recalled from Triple-A Albuquerque to start Sunday for LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (shoulder). RHP Jose Dominguez will be optioned to Albuquerque. ... Dodgers coach Davey Lopes celebrated his 69th birthday. Authentic Toni Kukoc Jersey . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. Authentic Scottie Pippen Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.cheapbullsjerseysauthentic.com/ . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week.PHOENIX -- Todd Helton has had enough. Having decided earlier this year that this will be his final season, the Colorado Rockies decided to go public. "I didnt want to say I was going to return and then come back in," Helton said before Sundays game against Arizona. "I talked to my wife and thought about my body and mentally how I felt going out there for every game. Im 40. Its time to go. Its a young mans game." Helton has spent his entire 17-year major league career with the Rockies and set franchise records in nearly every offensive category. He announced his decision after Saturday nights 9-2 loss, when he hit his 586th double. His final game at Coors Field is slated for Sept. 25 against Boston, which swept the Rockies in the 2007 World Series. The final game of his career figures to be Sept. 29 at the Los Angeles Dodgers. Helton joins New York Yankees closer Mariano Rivera among players retiring this year. Rivera announced his decision during spring training. "I wanted to go into the last homestand knowing it was the lastt," Helton said. Authentic Robin Lopez Jersey. "It was brought up to me last week that I couldnt look at it from my perspective. I had to look at it from the fans standpoint. I couldnt be selfish about it." Helton began Sunday as a career .317 hitter with 367 homers, 1,397 RBIs, 1,394 runs, a .415 on-base percentage and a .539 slugging percentage. He was an All-Star from 2000-04 and is the Rockies leader in games, hits, doubles, home runs, RBIs, runs and walks. He also won three Gold Gloves at first base. Helton won the NL batting title with a .372 average in 2000, when he led the league with 59 doubles and 147 RBIs and also hit 42 home runs. In 2007, he hit .320 with 17 homers and 91 RBIs. Colorado won 14 of its final 15 regular-season games and seven straight playoff games before Bostons sweep. "Obviously, yeah, I wish we did win a World Series," Helton said. "But when I look at it, I think I was very blessed, fortunate to be in the World Series. I look at the lot of things we did accomplish and not the one we didnt." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco Giants right-hander Matt Cain will miss at least one start because of a strained right hamstring.
Count Jon Bon Jovi among those wanting to buy the Buffalo Bills and move them to Toronto. [url=http://www.cheapmavericksjerseysa

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen