Multiple Group One winner Cirrus Des Aigles has been retired by trainer Corine Barande-Barbe after a ligament problem in a leg w

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.12.2018 07:07

Multiple Group One winner Cirrus Des Aigles has been retired by trainer Corine Barande-Barbe after a ligament problem in a leg was discovered. Twins Adalberto Mejia Jersey . Though the 10-year-old gelding is sound, following X-rays the Chantilly handler felt it was not worth the risk putting the horse under maximum pressure in a race.He has been in great condition and very well, but I found that in his work for racing he was holding himself back a little so we checked his legs, she told Press Association Sport. We couldnt see anything so we took X-rays and found a little calcification in a ligament that could be dangerous if he put in 100 per cent. In a race, it could break.We decided with the owner not to take such a risk and put the horse in danger, so we have decided to retire him while he is sound and happy.She went on: He doesnt suffer. He can trot, he can gallop, but we dont want him to go to his maximum as it would be dangerous.He will stay with me for at least two months. We have to wind him down as he was working to go racing.He will do something with Christophe Soumillon (jockey) when he retires. He wants to be a part of the horses retirement. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Cirrus Des Aigles won seven Group Ones contests - and 17 Group races in all - among 22 successes in 67 races in six years, earning his connections over £6.1million in prize money.His constitution and appetite for racing was such that he competed not only in his native France, but also Britain, Ireland, Japan, Dubai and Hong Kong.As a gelding he was prevented from running in the Prix de lArc de Triomphe, but landed the Champion Stakes at Ascot in 2011 and got within two lengths of the mighty Frankel the following year.Barande-Barbes superstar won the Dubai Sheema Classic in 2012 and the Coronation Cup in 2014, and his three victories in the Prix Ganay included a triumph over the great mare Treve.Picking out three highlights of his amazing career, Barande-Barbe said: Maybe his first Group One at Ascot and when he beat Treve in France and when he won on that magic night in Dubai.He did so much. Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Twins Stephen Gonsalves Jersey . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Twins Matt Magill Jersey .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=twins-jose-berrios-jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals.BOSTON - The Toronto Blue Jays, the presumptive favourites to win the American League East when the 2013 season began, instead watched the Red Sox celebrate as division champions on Friday night. Ace left-hander Jon Lester paced the Red Sox to a 6-3 win over Toronto with seven innings of one run ball. He improved to 15-8. Koji Uehara, the first reliable closer in Boston since Jonathan Papelbon left for Philadelphia two years ago, notched his 20th save. BLUE JAYS WATCH RED SOX CELEBRATE Prior to the game, Mark DeRosa told TSN.ca if the Red Sox clinched against the Blue Jays this weekend, he hoped Toronto players would watch the celebration and be energized by the scene, wanting to experience a similar feeling next year. Here is some post-game reaction: "These guys know whats at stake," manager John Gibbons said of his ballclub. "They know where were trying to go. Theyve got a great team over there, they really do. They ran away with a good division. Its not even close right now so that speaks volumes of how good they are. Tonights a perfect example, good pitching, good defence and a lot of hitting. I mean, thats a good recipe." "Its really frustrating because weve got the talent to be like that," said starter Esmil Rogers, who didnt get out of the third inning and fell to 5-8 on the year. "Weve got so many opportunities to do that and we didnt make it so I think God made a decision to give the opportunity to this team to make it. I hope that God gives the opportunity to us for next year so we can be cellebrating like that, too. Twins Eddie Rosario Jersey. ." "I mean thats what you play for," said DeRosa, who played on the great Braves teams of the late 1990s and early 2000s and won a World Series with the Giants in 2010. "I know you go through different phases in your career, wanting to establish yourself and then provide for your family but at the same time thats what its about. Hopefully it triggers something and guys are ready to roll. I mean, theyre a perfect example of a team that loves playing together and finding a way to win. They dont kill you with a bunch of names. Big Papi is one of the best hitters in the game. I mean, they just have a really good team top to bottom and they play together." RASMUS INJURED As of the publishing of this piece, centre fielder Colby Rasmus was in a Boston hospital undergoing a CT scan on his face. Rasmus was injured while taking his position before the bottom of the first inning. Anthony Gose, playing right field, made a warm-up throw in Rasmus direction. Rasmus wasnt looking and the ball hit him near the left eye. Gose was shaken after the game. "I threw the ball and I hit him in the face," said Gose. "I thought he was looking at me and I just tried to throw it to him and I hit him right in the face." Rasmus injury forced a complete restructuring of the outfield. Anthony Gose, who was to play in right field, moved to centre field. Rajai Davis shifted from left field to right. Kevin Pillar entered the game in Rasmus lineup spot and played left field. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO, Ontario -- Captain Greg Westlake stressed the importance of not allowing success get to their head following Canadas 3-
Tonight, the Dallas Stars will be raising No. [url=http://www.cheapcapitalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-yvon-la bre-jersey

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen