www.chicagocubsteamshop.com

#1 von elaine95 , 17.12.2018 06:41

OAKLAND Kris Bryant Jersey , Calif. (AP) — The Seattle Mariners have placed ace James Paxton on the disabled list with a forearm bruise, one day after the left-hander was struck by a line drive.Paxton was facing the third batter in the first inning Tuesday night when Jed Lowrie lined a ball back up the middle, hitting the pitcher hard. Paxton walked toward second base in obvious pain as a team trainer and manager Scott Servais rushed onto the field.Paxton was replaced by Felix Hernandez.After the game, Paxton told reporters he felt tightness in his arm and could not grip a baseball. X-rays were negative.Paxton is 10-5, including a no-hitter against Toronto http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-addison-russell-jersey , and a 3.68 ERA.Hernandez, who allowed two runs over 5 2/3 innings, is likely to take Paxton’s turn in the rotation.Right-hander Christian Bergman was recalled from Triple-A Tacoma to fill Paxton’s roster spot. Atlanta Braves pitcher Sean Newcomb missed a no-hitter by one out during Sunday's contest against the Los Angeles Dodgers, but his performance wasn't the only story.According to Steve Gardner of USA Today, a number of tweets including racist and homophobic slurs on Newcomb's Twitter page were dug up Sunday. Gardner noted the tweets from the 25-year-old Newcomb were from when he was an 18-year-old high school student.Twitter user NatsSquid shared some of them (warning: NSFW content) http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-sammy-sosa-jersey , although Gardner noted some others containing homophobic slurs were deleted.squid NatsSquidSean Newcomb is cancelled 0KGrXXLm6ZGardner clarified the tweet including a racial slur was a lyric from a song by Drake, Lil' Wayne and Tyga."This is something that obviously can't be happening," Newcomb said, per Kelsey Wingert of Fox Sports South. "I feel bad about it. I don't mean to offend anybody. I definitely regret it."Newcomb wasted no time addressing the old tweets and explained his decision to discuss them in the immediate aftermath of Sunday's contest."I felt that it would be good to address it right away and just let people know that I meant nothing by it," he said Joe Maddon Jersey , per Wingert. "I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I'll be smarter."Wingert added more from Newcomb:Kelsey Wingert KelsWingertSean Newcomb said he saw the tweets resurfaced when he was on his phone after today鈥檚 game and he wanted to get ahead of it and apologize, so he asked the #Braves if he could meet with media now to issue statement.Kelsey Wingert KelsWingertWhen asked if he was worried about how stuff like this would play in the clubhouse, 鈥淚 think that people who know me know that鈥檚 not the kind of person I am.鈥?- #Braves Sean Newcomb FOXSportsBravesThe Braves also released a statement on the situation:Atlanta Braves BravesStatement from the Atlanta Braves regarding Sean Newcomb: T9kP9TF5d1This comes after Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Josh Hader made a number of headlines when old tweets including racist and homophobic language were discovered during the All-Star Game.While Milwaukee fans gave Hader a standing ovation during his next appearance at home, San Francisco Giants fans at ATT Park booed him during his first road appearance after the tweets resurfaced.Hader was not suspended, although he was ordered to go through sensitivity training.

elaine95  
elaine95

two pitches later Asche pulled
The International Scouting Services

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz