sense of humor. Laugh every da

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 19.12.2018 03:42

WUHANSHIJIAZHUANG, July 19 (Xinhua) -- The latest downpours to hit China have killed seven people and left at least seven missing, authorities said Tuesday.

Tuesday's heavy rain in central China's Hubei Province has killed five residents in Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, bringing the death toll in Hubei to six, according to the provincial bureau of civil affairs. One person remains missing.

The downpours since Sunday have affected 807,800 people in 35 cities and counties in Hubei, according to the bureau.

In north China's Hebei Province, strong rain killed one person and left at least six residents missing on Tuesday in Cixian County, according to the local government. Three people are still trapped. Rescuers are trying to reach the site, but flooded roads are hampering rescue efforts.

More heavy rain is forecast to hit China in the coming days, said the China Meteorological Administration. The National Meteorological Center has also raised its storm alert from yellow to orange.

China has a four-tier color-coded system for severe weather, with red being the most serious, followed by orange, yellow and blue.

The center advised residents to take precautions against possible floods, landslides, mudslides and rock flows. Enditem

"

Jonas Valanciunas (L) of Lithuania goes up for a shot during a Group B match of men's basketball preliminary round against Brazil at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Aug. 7, 2016. Brazil lost 76-82.(XinhuaXu Zijian)

" The other day Authentic Tyler Lydon Jersey , someone asked me what it s like to be a work at home mom. I just blinked back at him, my mind blank. How could I possibly describe life as a work at home mom? Only someone who s lived it can understand the juggling act that it requires.

Work at home moms have the usual responsibilities of being a mom folding laundry, scheduling doctor s appointments, helping with homework, reading bedtime stories Authentic Trey Lyles Jersey , and basically being on call 24 hours a day, 7 days each week. In addition to the normal mom duties, there is the conundrum of how to find time to work and answer emails, network, update bookkeeping Authentic Thomas Welsh Jersey , make phone calls, and more. And, it must fit into a 24 hour day.

So, how do we do it? How do we stay sane in the chaos?

It s time for a disclaimer. I am not the person to give advice on sanity. I m pretty sure I filed away my sanity last year when I did taxes. I have my days where I say That s it! I m getting a job! But, then I talk to my wonderful friend who reminds me of the reality of the real world the traffic Authentic Richard Jefferson Jersey , the boss who won t let me go to my daughter s field trip, and the fact that I d probably have to buy pantyhose again. (eew!) She manages to slap some sense back into me every time. I hate pantyhose.

Working from home the last few years, I ve picked up a few handy tips. They aren t magic beans, that, when planted Authentic Paul Millsap Jersey , will grow you a nanny and a housekeeper, but they can help you to enjoy being a work at home mom just a little bit more.

10. Freezer Cooking! This is my personal life saver. Spend one day during the week or one day each month assembling meals and your reward is a freezer filled with food. Then, when it s time to make dinner, just grab a healthful, inexpensive meal from your freezer Authentic Nikola Jokic Jersey , heat it up and serve. Think about it. The next time that you cook dinner, quadruple the recipe and put what you don t eat into the freezer for later. Presto! Magic food will appear in your freezer the next time you need it.

9. Pay it Forward By helping others, it reminds us that many of our own problems are much smaller than they appear. Whether you donate money, give blood, or volunteer your time Authentic Michael Porter Jersey , you are setting a beautiful example for your children. Involve your older kids and make volunteering a family activity.

8. Stay Healthy Dust off your rollerblades, strap a pillow across your bottom and hit the pavement. Or surprise your children and the dog with a nice long walk.

7. Organize, organize, organize! If you re spending hours each week sorting through piles of paper, looking for receipts or to do lists Authentic Malik Beasley Jersey , that is wasted time and unnecessary frustration. Sweep the Magic 8 ball, the empty jar of peanuts, the Slinky, and the Snickers wrapper off your desk right now. You can do it!

6. Save Money As Benjamin Franklin wrote in Poor Richard s Almanac A penny saved is a penny earned. Work at home moms know how hard it can be to earn a penny. So, do everything you can to save those hard earned cents.

5. Time Management Don t let Time Stealers make you work any longer than you need to. When you re sitting in front of your computer or talking on the phone Authentic Jamal Murray Jersey , that is time away from your children. Always remember your why . WHY are you working from home? If the reason is to spend more time with your kids, then figure out how to make that happen!

4. Learn and Learn some More! Find a mentor or someone who you like the way they handle their business. Network with other moms who are successful, take online classes, or hire a coach. Invest in yourself and you ll invest in your business.

3. Play with your Kids Whether you sit down to play a board game, or drive Hot Wheels around the carpet Authentic Isaiah Thomas Jersey , there s always fun to be had.

2. Keep your sense of humor. Laugh every day! Turn off your computer, put in your copy of The Village People YMCA (I know you have one) and Dance! Dance! Dance!

and the number one way to stay sane as a Work at Home Mom .....

1. Always remember The days are long, but the years are short. Although it oftentimes feels like the days drag by as a work at home mom, remember that the years are flying by. It s that reminder that keeps me grounded on days when the pr. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NCAA Baseball Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123

ecommended for young as well as old
ntial affiliate marketer accept the

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz