The match up that most people are not even mentioning

#1 von chenyan94 , 29.12.2018 04:26

heading into Sundayís game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Kansas City Chiefs is the Jacksonville offense against the Chiefs defense. More specifically Cheap Blake Bortles Jersey , the Jaguars passing offense against the Chiefs linebackers and safeties. The Jaguars offensive game plan should look pretty familiar as the previous couple of weeks.The Jaguars should be targeting and exploiting the middle of the field of the Chiefs defense with wide receiver Dede Westbrook.In Weeks 2 and 4 the Jaguars faced two defenses that had speed issues in the middle of the field (MOF). While the Jets have a good safety in Jamaal Adams, the rest of their MOF defenders have speed issues and often struggled in coverage when the Jaguars, more specifically Westbrook, attacked them with crossing patterns. Here is the success Westbrook had against both the New England Patriots and New York Jets over the middle.The Denver Broncos offense on Monday Night Football had some success against the Chiefs attacking the middle of the field, but their offense isnít as geared towards it as the Jaguars offense is and has been through the first four weeks of the 2018 NFL season. You can also look back to the Week 2 shootout against the Pittsburgh Steelers and what they did with Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster to attack the middle of the field. Here is what Smith-Shuster did to the Chiefs in Week 2. Look familiar?It would also be a nice week to get running back Corey Grant involved in the passing game again, running more 2-running back sets with TJ Yeldon. Getting Grant in space against a defense like the Chiefs, that lacks speed and isnít great tackling could lead to some explosive plays in space like he had against the Patriots Week 2.The Kansas City Chiefs offense is the best in the NFL and Patrick Mahomes can kill you down the field from just about any arm angle or throwing platform, so itís going to be tough to slow them down. That matchup is the one every one focuses on, but the real determining factor in the Jaguars success on Sunday will be if the Jaguars offense can continue to exploit the Chiefs in the middle of the field and either keep pace or keep the Chiefs offense off the field.Jalen Ramsey thinks Josh Allen is trash Jacksonville jaguars All-Pro cornerback Jalen Ramsey isnít one to shy away from the spotlight or say whatís on his mind. That was made crystal clear over the weekend prior to his week long suspension for going after the local Jacksonville media, but really I think we all love it when Jalen Ramsey talks trash because heís exceptionally good at it.Recently, Ramsey did an interview with GQ magazine and had some very specific thoughts about some of the quarterbacks in the league, including incoming rookies. One rookie specifically Cheap Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen, Ramsey thinks is uh... bad.ďI think [Buffalo Bills draft pick Josh] Allen is trash. I donít care what nobody say. Heís trash,Ē Ramsey told Clay Skipper of GQ Magazine. ďAnd itís gonna show too. Thatís a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and Iím excited as hell. I hope heís their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big schoolólike, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that.鉁?He never beat a big school. If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. Itís like: Yo, if youíre this good, why couldnít you do better? He fits that mold Barry Church Jersey , heís a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I donít see it, personally.ĒIn fairness to Josh Allen, he didnít play Iowa State while at Wyoming, but he did play against Iowa and did not play well in the 24-3 loss, throwing two interceptions.On the flip side, I have a hard time seeing Allen being good because he was simply not good in college. Itís hard to be bad in college, then suddenly be good in the NFL, regardless of surrounding cast which is something Allen kind of blamed his poor play on.Regardless of Jalenís feelings on the media, heís still the king of trash talk and itís hilarious.

chenyan94  
chenyan94
Beitršge: 178

"The club is not in a hurry to win early,
Roofing felt can be a sort of roofing content that

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz