in the second half.QUOTABLE: Im ju

#1 von riluowanying123 , 08.01.2019 14:11

Unified middleweight world titleholder Gennady Golovkin and welterweight world titlist Kell Brook hit New York on Thursday to meet the media and discuss a showdown so highly anticipated that tickets for the event at the O2 Arena in London sold out in 11 minutes.The fighters have a combined record of 71-0. Brook will move up two weight classes to challenge for Golovkins belts on Sept. 10 (HBO in the U.S., Sky Box Office pay-pay-view in the U.K.) in a fight that took virtually everybody by surprise when it was announced last week.The fight seemingly took Golovkin by surprise as well.Just a couple days ago, my promoter Tom Loeffler called me and said Kell Brook wants to fight me, Golovkin said. This is big news for me. I know him. Hes very good fighter.Kell Brook is the best in his division and a big test for me. It will be a great show for everybody watching on TV or in the arena.Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, Golovkins promoter, was in the midst of closing a deal for GGG to face middleweight contender Chris Eubank. When that deal fell apart, Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn, who promotes Eubank and Brook, told Loeffler that Brook was interested in the fight because his deal to face Jessie Vargas in a unification fight had also fallen apart.Most expect Golovkin (35-0, 32 KOs), perhaps boxings most fearsome puncher, to stop Brook (36-0, 25 KOs). Golovkin has scored 22 knockouts in a row, and this will be his 17th title defense.But Brook, who walks around in the 180-pound vicinity, said he is ready for the challenge and is aiming to make the kind of history two of his boxing idols did by winning welterweight and middleweight world titles.Ive looked down in history and see what the greats did, Sugar Ray Leonard and Sugar Ray Robinson, Brook said. Its going to be a very hard fight. Were going to go through hell in this training camp.I want to give back to the fans and give them the best fights possible. Im ready for the challenge Gennady Golovkin brings and ready to win the fight.Said Dominic Ingle, Brooks trainer: Kell Brook is going into this fight as a massive underdog for the first time in a long time. Hes moving up two weight classes to fight the most feared man in boxing. Were relishing the challenge. Kell Brook has plenty of ambition. Beating Gennady Golovkin is the greatest challenge.Brook has wanted a major fight since winning his title but wound up being stuck with lesser foes in his three title defenses because none of the big names at welterweight were available or willing to fight him. Its the same problem Golovkin has had at middleweight, where lineal champion Canelo Alvarez, titleholder Billy Joe Saunders and Eubank have avoided him.We have to give Kell Brook a lot of credit for taking the fight, Loeffler said. Eddie is in a similar position in regards to lining up opponents. Fights happen if both fighters want to fight, and thats why this fight came together so quickly. This fight is truly the best fighting the best. The best welterweight versus the best middleweight.Hearn has put on many of the biggest fights in the U.K. over the past several years and views this as one of the biggest.Tom Loeffler faced the same struggles as I, Hearn said. Im so glad we were able to put together this fight in such an efficient manner. Great Britain right now is the epicenter of world boxing; we have 13 world champions. Kell Brook is the best pound-for-pound fighter among them.Kell Brook was one of the first fighters I signed as a promoter. Weve been waiting for a night like this for a long, long time. Weve offered numerous champions and challengers millions of dollars to fight Kell Brook, and all weve received has been silence and bluster.To be a great, you have to do something great -- and just like Kell Brooks heroes, Sugar Ray Leonard and Sugar Ray Robinson, who moved up from welterweight to win middleweight titles, Kell Brook is a great fighter. This is 71-0 -- 36-0 versus 35-0, two of the very best fighters in the world. Womens Air Max 2018 Shoe . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Buy Air Max 90 Shoes . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.airmax90china.com/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cheap Air Max 90 China . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Cheap Air Max 90 2018 .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. EUGENE, Ore. -- Washington receiver Dante Pettis was succinct in his assessment of quarterback Jake Browning.Ridiculously good, Pettis said after Browning threw for 304 yards and a school-record six touchdowns in a 70-21 rout of Oregon on Saturday night.The victory snapped the No. 5 Huskies 12-game losing streak to the Ducks and left Browning -- who also ran for a pair of scores -- wanting more.Well take a win no matter what but yeah, its kind of cool. Seventy-seven wouldve been cool, too. The more points you can score the better, Browning said.Myles Gaskin ran for 197 yards and a touchdown for the undefeated Huskies, who have won nine straight games going back to last season. Pettis caught eight passes for 134 yards and two touchdowns, while John Ross had nine catches for 94 yards and three scores.Brownings eight touchdowns matched the Pac-12 single-game record. Washingtons 70 points were the most the team had scored since the 1944 season.Everybody is going to talk about the yards and touchdowns, but I was just doing my job, going through my reads, Browning said. I dont think there was anything outside of what I was supposed to do.Freshman Justin Herbert made his first college start and threw for 179 yards and two touchdowns for the Ducks, who continued their dramatic slide with a fourth straight loss. Oregon (2-4, 0-3 Pac-12) hadnt lost four straight since the 2006 season.The 70 points that Oregon allowed were the second-most in school history, one shy of a 71-7 loss at Texas in 1941.Herbert was intercepted on his first pass of the game, and Washington went on to score on the ensuing series on Brownings 1-yard touchdown run.Washington (6-0, 3-0) upped the lead on Brownings 3-yard TD pass to Ross. Rose also scored on a 15-yard pass from Browning as the Huskies built a 28-0 lead. Browning scored on a 7-yard keeper to put Washington ahead 35-7 at the end of the first half.Pettis caught touchdown passes of 10 and 28 yards as the Huskies built a 63-21 lead in the opening minutes of the final quarter.We dont really focus on the past, we try to focus on the present, but theres a lot of people back home who really, really wanted this so it feels good, Pettis said.AA local prospect out of Eugenes Sheldon High School, Herbert is the first true freshman to start for the Ducks since Chris Miller in 1983.dddddddddddd Graduate transfer Dakota Prukop started at quarterback in the Ducks first five games.Its like a broken record but we just have to keep getting after it, said Oregon defensive coordinator Brady Hoke. Thats the only way to fix it.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe decisive victory in a hostile setting -- and the end of that 12-game losing streak -- should reassure any doubters of Washingtons place in the top 10, although Oregon is clearly struggling this season. It was the Ducks worst loss (margin-wise) since they fell 63-0 at Nebraska in 1985.TAKEAWAYSOregon: Despite his obvious inexperience and that initial interception, Herbert showed potential. At one point in the first half he followed up a pump fake with a flip pass to tight end Pharaoh Brown. The issue for the Ducks continues to be the defense, which allowed the Huskies 682 yards in total offense.Washington: The Huskies with Browning continue to be an offensive force, completely dominating Oregons re-tooled D under Hoke.KEY INJURY: Oregon was without senior receiver Dwayne Stanford with an undisclosed injury. He was third on the team with 13 catches for 175 yards and a touchdown. In his honor, Brown wore his No. 88 jersey against the Huskies. When Brown was injured in 2014, Stanford wore his No. 85 jersey.Oregon running back Royce Freeman may have been injured during the game. Freeman ran for 50 yards but didnt play in the second half.QUOTABLE: Im just glad I dont have to talk about the streak, or have to answer that. Thats probably the No. 1 thing Ive been asked since the day I got to Seattle. Thats why Im really happy, so I dont have to answer that question, Washington coach Chris Petersen said.UP NEXTWashington: The Huskies return home for a bye next week before hosting Oregon State on Oct. 22Oregon: The Ducks also get a bye next weekend before a Friday night game on Oct. 21 in Berkeley.---AP college football website: collegefootball.ap.org China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

the sidelines, and they were pelted with
Rio Games.In June 2015, the 29-year-old fracture

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz