www.thegiantsfansclub.com

#1 von liny195 , 23.04.2019 08:19

Good morning Phil McConkey Jerseys Stitched , New York Giants fans!We find out on Saturday if Saquon Barkley will be named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. On Friday, Barkley was named Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year. That honor is voted on by fans. The NFL honor is voted on by 50 Associated Press members who cover the NFL.By the way, my stance remains that I would vote for Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield. It’s an opinion. It’s subjective. That’s mine. If you have been here for a while you should know I’m never going to be a homer and say “so and so should win because he’s a Giant.” Both players are deserving. I will congratulate whoever is voted the winner.Lessons the Giants can learn from the roster construction of the Patriots and Rams | The AthleticThis one is subscription only.If Giants draft Dwayne Haskins, they will be in the Super Bowl soon, Saquon Barkley's dad says | NewsdayPersonally Youth Mark Bavaro Jerseys , I don’t care what any player’s father thinks. The Giants probably aren’t thrilled about this, but in the end Alibay Barkley’s opinion means nothing in terms of the decision the Giants will eventually make.2019 NFL Draft: Potential top-10 pick Jeffery Simmons won't get combine invite due to past violence issue - CBSSports.comCowboys unlikely to extend coach Jason Garrett's contractDerrius Guice’s injury reminds us of the best part of the Giants’ loss New York Giants football is finally back, and after one preseason game fans are already talking each other off of the ledge. Make no mistake, the Giants have issues like concerns over the passing game — both on offensive and defense — or Davis Webb’s “amped up” erratic play. However, we can’t allow ourselves to overlook the single biggest win to come out of the Giants’ 20-10 loss to the Cleveland Browns Mark Bavaro Jerseys Stitched , the for "Kudos" that Ed forgot in his post game "Kudos and Wet Willie's":They’re still healthy. Derrius GuiceGeoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsGiants fans got a stark reminder of that fact when Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice was diagnosed with a torn ACL on Friday. Guice suffered the injury when he was tackled awkwardly finishing a nice run against the New England Patriots. The Giants aren't completely healthy, they lost rookie cornerback Sam Beal to a shoulder injury almost as soon as he became a Giant, and have suffered a spate of hamstring injuries in the secondary. Hamstrings are frustrating injuries to have -- you can't do much until they're healthy, and even if you feel recovered, you might not yet be healthy. But compared to Guice and twelve (as of this writing) other season ending knee injuries Youth Michael Strahan Jerseys , Thompson's hamstring is far from a worst case scenario. The first week of preseason football brought the injury bug to several teams around the league. Tom Brady is dealing with back soreness while the Indianapolis Colts lost exciting rookie receiver Deon Cain for the season. Injury provides opportunities for other players, and perhaps Guice's injury could be an opportunity for former Giants running back Orleans Darkwa. But for the Giants, amd Giants fans, Guice's injury should serve as a reminder that while they have issues, they also have largely healthy players (and players who will return from injury) to coach up on those issues.

liny195  
liny195

Barring ties in Week 17 — and there are some
Everyone agrees that Deshaun Watson took far too many

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz