WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRoster

#1 von elaine95 , 24.05.2019 05:52

Snap Counts: 49ers vs. Texans Preseason Week 2 Snap CountsOffense:Number of Snaps:Percentage of Snaps:Offense:Number of Snaps:Percentage of Snaps:NOTES:It was a short night for CB Kevin Johnson Greg Mancz Jersey , who played only three snaps before suffering a concussion. I think it’s safe to say we won’t see him back until the regular season for precautionary reasons.Braxton Miller played nearly the entire game Saturday night. He saw time with all three QBs, which means he’s somewhere in between the starting slot receiver and a fringe player fighting to make the 53-man roster. Still very blurry.After 2 TDs last week, Jordan Akins wound up receiving the fourth-most snaps among tight ends with just 14, most of which were with the first team.Still no DeAndre Hopkins Jon Weeks Jersey , Whitney Mercilus, Jadeveon Clowney, J.J. Watt, or Johnathan Joseph. If any of them play in the preseason Alfred Blue Jersey , it will be on Saturday afternoon versus the Rams. However, I highly doubt any of them play. I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁?019 Houston Texans OffseasonReal, Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans AnalysisWhere Does Bill O’Brien Rank Among NFL Head Coaches?New Ryan Griffin Jersey ,18commentsI give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.CSTShareTweetShareShareWhere Does Bill O’Brien Rank Among NFL Head Coaches?Troy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsSome people count the passing of time by birthdays, new years, or the color of the leaves. Not me. No, not I. It’s not a new year until Patrick Daugherty ranks each NFL head coach on Rotoworld. Each year Kahale Warring Houston Texans Jersey , from a Houston Texans perspective, it doesn’t really change. Bill O’Brien ranks somewhere in the middle of all NFL head coaches. This year is no different. This is what Daughery had to say this year:I personally would slot O’Brien two pegs lower. Put him right at 16. Make him exactly average. What about you? Where would you rank Bill O’Brien?

elaine95  
elaine95

Nutrition, Jesse James and Optimum Performance
How to Profit With Outsourcing - Internet Marketing

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen