nder 400 yards in total offense in the loss to

#1 von riluowanying123 , 16.05.2018 14:15

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dak Prescott will likely have Tony Romo watching from the sideline in uniform for the first time as the backup to Dallas surprising rookie quarterback.Baltimores Joe Flacco will be an interested observer as well Sunday when the Ravens visit the Cowboys, eight years after he had a similar rookie rise from third-stringer to starter and playoff qualifier.Prescott doesnt have the Cowboys (8-1) in the postseason yet. But they can break the franchise season record with a ninth straight win, a streak that has vaulted Dallas to the best record in the NFL.Because of that success, Romo wont be the Dallas starter for the first time in 10 years now that the franchise leader in passing yards and touchdowns has recovered from a preseason back injury that gave Prescott the opportunity he seized. The 23-year-old said it wont be any different.Not for me, said Prescott, who was No. 3 in training camp before backup Kellen Moore broke an ankle in practice. I go in there and I worry about my game plan, just as I said -- whatever I can do to give this team a chance to win. Im sure Tony is going to be right there helping me, as hes done all year long.When the cameras arent on all three quarterbacks, theyll be on another Dallas rookie, running back Ezekiel Elliott. The NFL rushing leader with 1,005 yards is facing the leagues best rushing -- and overall -- defense. In October, Elliott faced the top rushing defense at the time in Green Bay and had a career-high 157 yards.The AFC North-leading Ravens (5-4) allow 71 yards per game. Elliott hasnt had that few since the opener, when he had 51 in Dallas only loss, 20-19 to the New York Giants. The Cowboys average a league-best 161 yards rushing per game.I think we are a lot more disciplined than teams they have played, Ravens defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan said. I am just putting it out there. I think we are more disciplined up front. It is going to be a different kind of challenge for them.Things to consider in the third straight game against an AFC North opponent for the Cowboys, who havent faced three straight opponents from the same division since 2007 against all three NFC East rivals:UNFAMILIAR SIGHT: Although he has missed 36 games with various injuries, Romo has never been the backup since Dallas coach Jason Garrett joined the staff as offensive coordinator in 2007. That prompted a reporter to ask Garrett what he expects of Romo in an unfamiliar role. Prepare to play, Garrett said. Thats job No. 1. And obviously be a positive influence on our football team, which he will be.SMITH 1K: Baltimore receiver Steve Smith needs three catches to become the 14th player with at least 1,000 career receptions. The 16-year veteran was reminded this week of an offseason comment that he might drive straight home to Charlotte immediately after making his 1,000th catch. Not from Dallas. That is a long drive, he said. I would have to rent a car and all that stuff.BRINGING THE LUMBER: The overshadowed Dallas defense faltered late in a 35-30 win over Pittsburgh after steady improvement most of the season. But one thing stood out to the Ravens: Cowboys safety J.J. Wilcox and a number of punishing hits he delivered, especially to running backs. Just seeing all that, it is going to be a tough, physical game, and I think that we are built for it, Smith said.OFFENSIVE MOMENTUM: The Ravens are hoping to build on their 22-point second half in a 28-7 win over Cleveland. Baltimore is 25th in offense (Dallas is third), and Flacco has thrown as many interceptions as touchdown passes (9). You have to find a way to make that stuff continue to work and continue to get better at the stuff that made us go off there a little bit in the second half, Flacco said.RESPECT THE KICKERS: Dan Bailey of Dallas and Baltimores Justin Tucker rank 1-2 in NFL history for field goal accuracy. Tucker has made all 22 kicks this season, and Bailey is 17 for 19.Not that Smith cares. I would rather go to a circus, a carnival, a fair or even a medieval festival and watch cotton candy be made before I watch Justin Tucker and the other guy practice kicking, Smith joked.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Authentic Browns Jerseys . JOHNS, N. Damion Ratley Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.authenticbrownsshopnfl.com/antonio-callaway-jersey/ . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Browns Stitched Jerseys . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Browns Jerseys Store . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. After consecutive storybook endings, North Carolina probably could use a little breather, but the Tar Heels are not going to get it.Florida State, the 37-35 victim last week on Nick Weilers 54-yard field goal as time ran out, was just the first of a three-game stretch that likely will determine the postseason fate for the Heels, who have won four in a row since dropping their opener to Georgia.Next up: Virginia Tech on Saturday, the only home date for the Heels in the month of October. Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. ET at Kenan Stadium in Chapel Hill.First-year coach Justin Fuentes Hokies have recovered from a big loss to Tennessee in Bristol and have won their last two game to improve to 3-1 on the season overall and 1-0 in ACC play. They were idle last week as the Tar Heels improved to 2-0 in league play.They look really good on film right now, said Carolina coach Larry Fedora, whose team scored with two seconds left to get by Pittsburgh 37-36 in its league opener a week before knocking off the Seminoles. Maybe even more than I expected since I havent had a chance before now to see them.Theyre playing great football, and I can see why their sitting in the position theyre in right now, ranked in the Top 25.Both the Hokies and the Tar Heels jumped into this weeks poll with the Heels, who were No. 22 in the preseason but dropped out after the loss to the Bulldogs, at No. 17 and the Hokies at No. 25.Coach Fuente has brought a high-powered offense in that has made them extremely explosive, Fedora said, singling out quarterback Jerod Evans for his play. Their quarterback is somebody that can beat you with his legs and his arm.And then you have Bud Foster there dialing it up on the defense. He will make sure they are good on defense.Evans is the teams No. 2 rusher 209 yards to running back Travon McMillians 212 and is passing for an average of 241 yards a game. That works out to an average of over 290 yards a game in total offense for the junior transfer from Trinity Valley (Texas) Commmunity College.ddddddddddddoster, of course, is Techs longtime Tech defensive coordinator, a holdover from coach Frank Beamers staff who has the Hokies at No. 9 in total defense statistically among FBS teams, limiting foes to just 264.3 yards a game rushing and passing.The Hokies are No. 10 in pass defense in giving up just 150.8 yards a game through the air. That goes right at the strength of a North Carolina offense that has averaged 342 yards a game passing behind junior quarterback Mitch Trubisky (76.0 completion percentage and no interceptions in his last 240 pass attempts going back to 2014) and a talented and deep receiving corps.Senior wide receiver Ryan Switzer has a team-high 47 catches for the season, but he has plenty of support from junior Austin Proehl (19 receptions, 269 yards) and seniors Bug Howard (18-261) and Mack Hollins (13-252).Tech doesnt have that kind of depth at receiver but still has experienced a resurgence on offense since behind held to under 400 yards in total offense in the loss to Tennessee. The Hokies recorded a season high 476 yards rushing and passing against a well-regarded Boston College defense and came back with 462 in a win over East Carolina.Like a Krispy Kreme doughnut with the Hot sign on, Hokies wide receiver Cam Phillips said when asked what its been like to be a part of the red-hot offense.This will be Techs first game as a ranked team against a ranked opponent since No. 13 Michigan beat the 17th ranked Hokies in overtime in the 2012 Sugar Bowl.Techs last contest as a ranked team came on Sept. 13, 2014. The Hokies moved into the top 25 after a big road victory over Ohio State, then promptly lost at home to East Carolina the following week.My opinion on being ranked is youre not truly ranked until you defend your rank, Hokies offensive lineman Augie Conte said. The number next to our name wont help us win. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

n their old neighbourhood, will be proud
goalie to back up Rinne. Marek Mazanec has more

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen