, he could be a pick, too. Tul

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.06.2018 04:44

TAMPA, Fla. Javier Mascherano Argentina Jersey . - Sergei Bobrovsky made save after save, again.Bobrovsky made 33 saves to help the Columbus Blue Jackets beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-1 on Saturday night for their third straight win.Boone Jenner, David Savard and Jack Skille scored for the Blue Jackets. Bobrovsky lost his shutout bid with 1:13 left in the third on Ondrej Palats goal. The Columbus goalie was coming off a career- and franchise-best 52 saves in Thursdays 4-3 shootout win over Florida.Its definitely frustrating, but most important, two points. Its huge for us, Bobrovsky said about losing the shutout bid.The victory moved the Blue Jackets out of last place in the Metropolitan Division.The Eastern Conference-leading Lightning had their five-game home winning streak end and fell to 5-1-1 in their last seven games.Were we off on our execution a little bit? Theres no question, Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said.Bobrovsky had 14 saves in the first period, including an in-close chance by Brenden Morrow.Hes just being himself, Skille said. Hes being Bob. Hes probably one of the hardest working goalies Ive ever seen. When you see a competitive goalie like that, theyre only going to get better as the season goes on.Bobrovsky also stopped excellent scoring chances by Brian Boyle, Palat and Steven Stamkos during the second.Ive seen Bob play pretty well, and hes playing pretty well right now, Columbus coach Todd Richards said.Jenner opened the scoring 2:37 into the game from the top of the left circle and has a goal in three straight games.Savard made it 2-0 on his first goal in nine games during a power play with 7:12 left in the first.We didnt have a response, Stamkos said.Ben Bishop kept the Lightning within two late in the first when he stopped Brian Gibbons breakaway shot.The Blue Jackets took a 3-0 lead at 4:51 of the third when Skille scored 9 seconds after serving a minor penalty.It was just one of those nights, said Bishop, who stopped 17 shots and dropped to 16-4-2 on the season.Columbus entered being outscored 36-15 in the third period this season.I believe sometimes the opposition does motivate or helps you get a sharper focus for what you need to do, because if you go out and dont execute and make mistakes and youre sloppy, they have the talent and the skill over on the other side that will make you look bad, Richards said.NOTES: Tampa Bay won the other game between the teams this season, 7-4 on Nov. 8. ... This was just the third time this season that Tampa Bay has trailed after the first period. ... Blue Jackets LW Matt Calvert got his first assist in 13 games by setting up Jenners goal. ... Lightning C Tyler Johnson had his five-game point streak end. Sergio Aguero Argentina Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. Nicolas Otamendi Argentina Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. http://www.argentinasoccerauthority.com/angel-di-maria-argentina-jersey/ . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Troy Tulowitzki just hopes no one will hold any grudges when he picks the National League participants for the Home Run Derby at the All-Star Game. The Colorado Rockies shortstop will serve as captain of the NL side and select the four other members for the derby. Jose Bautista of the Toronto Blue Jays is in charge of the American League. "To be the captain, I dont know if thats something Im looking forward to because of how tough the decisions are going to be," Tulowitzki said Monday before the Rockies played the St. Louis Cardinals. "You cant put everybody that wants to participate on your team. So with that, you open yourself up. "But, at the same time, Im honoured to be the National League captain." The event will be held July 14 at Target Field, the night before the showcase game in Minneapolis. Bautista is a two-time major league home run champion. Tulowitzki has hit at least 25 homers in three of the past four seasons. Although the honour was just recently bestowed on Tulowitzki, hes already mulling over his options. Giancarlo Stanton of Miami is high on his list, especially since he leads the league in homers with 20. Yasiel Puig of the Los Angeles Dodgers is also a consideration. Tulowitzki may even select teammate Justin Morneau, especially since the first baseman came up in the Twins organization and it would be a homecoming. "That would be neat for him," said Tulowitzki, who has 18 homers this season. Victor Cuesta Argentina Jersey. . "Obviously, hes a guy I have a relationship with." Given Tulowitzkis relationship with St. Louis outfielder Matt Holliday, he could be a pick, too. Tulowitzki spent some time catching up with his former teammate before Mondays game. Did Holliday lobby to be included? "I dont think so," Tulowitzki said, smiling. "Holliday is just a good friend of mine, someone that I have a great deal of respect for. "If he wanted to participate, hed definitely be someone on the list, but he wasnt (lobbying)." Tulowitzki is hoping players around the NL reach out to him. Rockies pitcher Brett Anderson, whos currently on the disabled list, wrote on his Twitter account: "Fingers crossed Tulo picks me for the home run derby!" Hes listening -- and doesnt want to hear excuses about how the derby may mess up a batters stroke. "You take a look during (batting practice), sometimes Ill go out there and try to hit a home run on every single pitch," Tulowitzki explained. "Its no different from being in the Home Run Derby. "Those are my thoughts. I dont really want to entertain that thought, either. You get back on track. And if youre not doing good, you put some (work in the cage). Its not because of a Home Run Derby." China NFL Jerseys White Youth NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

on the power play and
Niklas Edin of Sweden

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen