David Moyes has described Evertons performance in their 4-0 Merseyside derby defeat to Liverpool as terrible. [url=http://www.au

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.07.2018 11:27

David Moyes has described Evertons performance in their 4-0 Merseyside derby defeat to Liverpool as terrible. DaShawn Hand Jersey . Goals from Divock Origi, Mamadou Sakho, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho heaped the pressure on manager Roberto Martinez ahead of Saturdays FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United.Ramiro Funes Mori was sent off after 50 minutes and John Stones went off injured shortly after the third goal and Moyes, who managed Everton from 2002-2013 could not defend the display. You cant hide it, Everton were terrible tonight. Really, really poor, he told Sky Sports. Jamie Carragher says Everton fans wont fall for Ramiro Funes Moris badge kiss after he was sent off for a poor challenge on Divock Origi They really missed Seamus Coleman and Phil Jagielka and things didnt go well for them in the game with injuries to the centre-half and the sending off and Gareth Barry coming off at half-time.But that wasnt the reason Everton lost; they lost because Liverpool were better and Everton didnt do well enough in the first half.It was a simple as that, they made the job too difficult. Roberto Martinez told Sky Sports he will not have to motivate his team for Saturdays FA Cup semi-final Martinez described the result as horrible at full-time and insisted he was focused on improving the clubs fortunes rather than his own future.And Moyes had some sympathy for his successor.I feel for him because I know what its like, he added.You can lose games and they didnt play well tonight. Its never nice when you get asked questions about your job and he has been put on the spot. Jamie Carragher says talk of the current Everton side being the best since the mid 80s is way off the mark. He has to get his team ready to go again and play against Manchester United. He has got a great chance in a semi-final and there will be a big Everton support there.The job now is to get the team back up. Its very difficult because hes off a real bad result tonight and theyve got a few injuries to key players. Liverpool players celebrate following Divock Origis opening goal Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher watched the match alongside Moyes and was also damning of Everton, suggesting they could easily have lost by more.I said at half-time Everton were embarrassing, and they were, he said.Ive never known a derby game where it was so easy to pass the ball. When you play derby games the pitches seem really tight whether that be at Anfield or Goodison, but it was so easy for Liverpool. Adam Lallana heads at goal as Liverpool run riot It could have been six or seven, no doubt about that. Martinez was forced into playing his full-strength team because it was Liverpool and because of their recent poor form.So to put in a performance like that was as though they had their flip-flops on looking ahead to the real big game at the weekend. Also See: Martinez embarrassed Moyes: Everton were terrible As it happened Origi injured Devon Kennard Lions Jersey . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action. Christian Jones Jersey . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-DaShawn-Hand-Elite-Jersey/ . With timely hitting and good pitching, the Marlins are one win away from sweeping the slumping Houston Astros.VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps havent had any difficulty getting up for big games this season, and Sundays performance against one of the top clubs in Major League Soccer was no different. Darren Mattocks scored for the fourth time in the last five games after Vancouver was gifted an own goal as the Whitecaps defeated Sporting Kansas City 2-0. "Its good win for us against a very good team," said Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "It was a good test for us -- a test that we managed to overcome. I believed we could win the game if we did things right." Vancouver (7-4-11) was on the front foot against the defending MLS champions from the start to hand Kansas City (11-6-6) its first loss in MLS since May 31. "I think we managed the game," said Mattocks, who saw his penalty saved in the 85th minute. "Theres going to be games where were going to need to win 1-0 on the road or at home. "We should have got a third or even a fourth (goal) in the second half, but three points, well take it." Vancouver came in just 1-2-6 over its last nine -- including four straight ties -- and won for the first time since July 5. The Whitecaps were in desperate need of Sundays victory with all of the teams around them picking up points in the Western Conference standings. "I watched all the games yesterday and I was pig sick if I was honest," said Robinson. "Every game that I seemed to watch, the result I wanted to go our way didnt go our way, but as Ive said all along its not what other teams do. Its what we do." David Ousted was rarely tested in Vancouvers goal on the way to picking up his second straight clean sheet as the Whitecaps moved back into a playoff spot. "It is definitely crunch time right now. We need to keep winning like we did today to keep up," said Ousted, who now has six shutouts on the year. "This was a good start, but the work doesnt stop here. " The Whitecaps have victories in rivalry games against the Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers this season, and added a win over the top team in the Eastern Conference with Sundays performance at B.C. Place Stadium. What they need to do now is produce similar results against some of the leagues lesser lights, starting next week at Chivas USA. "Were not actually far away," said Robinson. "I keep saying were that close but were that far ... the potentials there, it really is." The Whitecaps took the lead in the 17th minute on Sunday when Kansas City defender Igor Juliao and goalkeeper Andy Gruenebaum got their signals crossed after Vancouvers Pedro Morales lofted a long ball towards goal. Juliao tried to head a pass back towards Gruenebaum, but it instead dribbled over the line for a 1-0 lead. "It was just a miscommmunication between the fullback and the goalkeeper, but well take it," said Robinson. DeShawn Shead Lions Jersey. . "We did get lucky on the first goal but take that out of it (and) I think we thoroughly deserved the victory. "It was good performance against a top team." Vancouver doubled the advantage in the 30th minute when Morales and Mattocks pounced on a Kansas City turnover in midfield and broke back the other way. Morales drew a defender towards him before squaring the ball to Mattocks, who made no mistake in slotting a low shot past a helpless Gruenebaum for his sixth of the season. It could have been 3-0 in first-half stoppage time, but Vancouvers Sebastian Fernandez saw his effort cleared off the line by Kansas City defender Aurelien Collin. The Whitecaps -- who entered play with just six goals in their last eight games -- had a few other great chances that also went begging in the opening 45 minutes, including a pair from Mattocks. "Darren was fantastic for me today. He scored a goal, he missed two or three other chances in the first half and he missed a penalty, but we won," said Robinson. "Darrens a player that I want to grow with. Hes got potential to go as far as I believe he can, but its not going to happen over night." Sporting sits first in the East and had won five straight road games, one short of the MLS record during the non-shootout era, but were on their heels from the opening whistle as Vancouver controlled the midfield for long stretches. The visitors replaced Gruenebaum with Jon Kempin in goal to start the second half, and had a good chance in the 46th minute when Jacob Peterson tested Ousted with a stinging shot. Morales had a half chance from outside the Kansas City area in the 62nd minute before Collin headed wide at the other end a few moments later off a corner kick. Whitecaps defenders Johnny Leveron and Jordan Harvey almost linked up for another opportunity off a Vancouver corner in the 70th, but Kansas City survived to keep the score at 2-0 before Kempin stopped Mattocks late penalty. "The most important thing is we got three points against a very good K.C. team," said Mattocks. "For us to get a clean sheet, hats off to the guys at the back and David in goal. To get three points, two goals, its a very big achievement for us." Notes: The game marked Vancouvers first-ever victory over Kansas City in five all-time meetings. ... Morales picked up his ninth assist of the season to tie a club record. ... Vancouver defender Andy OBrien played his first game since June 25. ... Collin, Matt Besler, Graham Zusi and striker Dom Dwyer all represented Sporting in Wednesdays MLS all-star game against Bayern Munich. ... Kansas City hosts Toronto FC next Saturday. ... Attendance was 20,183. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Ronald-Jones-Ii-Bucc aneers-Jersey/]Ronald Jones II Bucc
Washington, DC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/freddie-freeman-jersey-c-8/]Fredd ie Freeman Jersey[/url] .

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen