Dodgers, Yasiel Puig acquire Wilson defensive honors

#1 von seise8717 , 17.07.2018 10:37

LOS ANGELES Yasiel Puig upon Friday was termed 1 of the final defenders inside of baseball in just profitable the Wilson Defensive Participant of the Calendar year honor within just instantly business. Wilson as well termed the Dodgers as the ideal defensive employees in just baseball.This the initially period Puig and the Dodgers as a staff comprise gained an award in opposition to Wilson, which started off its defensive participant of the 12 months awards within just 2012.Puig was instant amongst largest league directly fielders inside supreme zone position , tied for minute within defensive operates held , and was 7th in just volume zone ranking .Puig was a finalist for the Gold Glove inside instantly industry within the Countrywide League, yet misplaced out toward Jason Heyward of the Cubs, and vowed in direction of rectify that inside of 2018.No make any difference what they do or how considerably they test in direction of maintain me towards it. I will gain a Gold Glove future yr Kenley Jansen Jersey, I'm coming again for what I are entitled to.Yasiel Puig November 8, 2017The Gold Glove Awards, subsidized by means of Rawlings, are made a decision as a result of a blend of votes towards supervisors and coaches within baseball and a SABR defensive index. Puig scored very well upon that index relative towards practically all fielders Howie Kendrick Jersey, yet Heyward was a single of the couple of forward of him https://www.dodgersonlineshop.com/13-Clayton_Kershaw_Jersey.Jason Heyward of @Cubs led all NL defenders within just 2017 #SABR Defensive Index.

seise8717  
seise8717

49ers get coin convert, will opt for 9th inside of draft
Prior Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman joins the Carolina Panthers for portion of OTAs

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen