since the Masters. Thats not to suggest hes been lounging around the house all day. "Im busier now than I ever have been fo

#1 von riluowanying123 , 29.08.2018 16:36

HOUSTON -- Before all the offseason renovations and before Brock Osweiler became the new hope for the Texans offense, a different quarterback sought that job.Tom Savage wanted to be the starter and thought hed get that opportunity. That changed with the arrival of Osweiler in free agency, but Savage is not pouting about it. In fact, he has tried to help.Coach is going to make decisions, Savage said. Hes got to feed his family as well. Hes going to do whatever he thinks is best for this team. I cant worry about that. I have to go to there and try and make this team as good as possible, and make the team, to be honest with you.Savage is competing to be the backup quarterback, and as he does it, he said he has put any ego completely aside. Hes sharing what he knows with Osweiler and his knowledge has helped the starting quarterback in his quest to learn his new offense quickly. Even without being the starter, Savage is helping to stabilize a position thats been volatile in Houston for several years.It takes a while for that position, coach Bill OBrien said. The only thing Tom needs is an opportunity. Tom is a good football player and hes put a lot of time in to get to where he is right now.Savage came to the Texans as a project, a fourth-round pick, 135th overall, out of Pittsburgh.He backed up Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Mallett during the 2014 season. He played only once, entering a game against the Indianapolis Colts because Fitzpatrick broke his leg. He struggled, and spent the offseason haunted by his performance. Savage also suffered a knee injury in that game.He entered the 2015 offseason ready for another chance, this time backing up Brian Hoyer and Mallett. But Savage suffered a shoulder injury and went on season-ending injured reserve before Week 1.His shoulder actually healed long before the season ended, but injured reserve meant Savage wasnt available. He watched as the Texans needed four different starting quarterbacks to get through the season. And when that season ended with a 30-0 playoff loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, Savage declared his intention to be the Texans starter in 2016.They can draft 12 quarterbacks, Savage said in January. I am going to be ready to go. . I am not up there (in the front office). I dont make those decisions. So all I can do is be ready to compete.Two months later, the Texans dealt Savage another blow by signing Osweiler. But when Osweiler invited him to Arizona for a set of player-led workouts with their receivers, Savage didnt hesitate to accept.Im a Houston Texan; I want this team to win, Savage said. So Im going to do whatever I can to help out, whether thats go out there and talk with him, talk some shop, give him little tidbits about the offense, or go out there and play a game.He joined receivers DeAndre Hopkins, Cecil Shorts, Keith Mumphery and Jaelen Strong for workouts at Arizona State. More than any of the receivers could, he helped Osweiler get a head start on the intricacies of the Texans offense.Hes a guy that you want in your corner, Osweiler said. I really cant say enough. Tom is a tremendous teammate.The simple fact that he could help a newcomer showed progress in his understanding of the offense, and that work continues now.Game notes Outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney missed his third consecutive day of practice on Tuesday. Just giving him a couple days off, OBrien said. I wouldnt make too much of it. Clowney has been hampered by injuries since entering the NFL. He had groin surgery in June of 2014, a month after being drafted first overall, then a concussion during that years training camp that caused him to miss two preseason games. He suffered a lateral meniscus tear in the Texans season opener, and that injury required arthroscopic knee surgery and then microfracture surgery. In 2015, Clowney missed games with ankle, back and foot injuries. The foot injury, a Lisfranc sprain, caused him to miss the Texans regular-season finale and their playoff game. 21 oz Ombre Hydro Flask Sport Cap Standard Mouth Mint . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Ombre Hydro Flask 21 oz Standard Mouth Lemon Water Bottle .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.hydroflaskwaterbottleuk.com/ombre-hydro-flask-40-oz-wide-mouth-mint-water-bottle.html .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Ombre Hydro Flask Beer & Wine 10 oz Wine Tumbler Graphite Water Bottle . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers.ARDMORE, Pa. -- Adam Scott and Steve Stricker dont have much in common except for how infrequently they play golf tournaments. Scott began to scale back on his schedule two years ago, devising a plan that would help him practice more, play less and be ready for the biggest events. Stricker, who turned 46 in February, decided this year to spend more time at home in Wisconsin. The U.S. Open is only his seventh tournament this year, and he might only play three more. "I congratulated him on his semi-retirement," Scott said. "Welcome to the club." Stricker would love to part of another club to which Scott belongs -- a major champion. Since returning to the top of his game in 2006, he has given himself a couple of reasonable chances. Stricker was the 36-hole leader at Winged Foot in 2006 until a 76-73 weekend dropped him into a tie for sixth, three shots behind. He was tied for the lead after 63 holes at Oakmont a year later, only to shoot 42 on the back nine to tie for 13th. He also played in the final group at Carnoustie in the 2007 British Open. He tied the major championship record at Atlanta Athletic Club in the 2011 PGA Championship with a 63 in the opening round, though he couldnt keep it going. At 46, and playing a limited schedule, Stricker is running out of time. And thats OK with him. "Im kind of past that," he said Tuesday. "I think that the decision that I made earlier this year about playing less has taken some of the pressure off me. Im completely fine with my career and what Ive done. And dont get me wrong -- Im still very competitive and I still really want to win. I still want to play well. But Im just enjoying it. "Im enjoying coming out here and playing and not really having any expectations at all." He is far from a forgotten figure. He has a pair of runner-up finishes this year -- to Dustin Johnsoon at Kapalua and to Tiger Woods at Doral -- and is No.dddddddddddd. 13 in the world. He remains No. 8 in the Presidents Cup standings, so his form is not far off. What makes him intriguing at this U.S. Open is his wedge game. Stricker is vastly improved off the tee, turning that into one of his strengths. As for his putting? Not only is he regarded one of the best in the game, hes so good with the flat stick that even Woods sought him out for advice in March -- and then beat him to win the World Golf Championship at Doral. But its the wedge play that typically allows Stricker to set up birdie putts. And there are a lot of wedges to be struck at Merion, a course that starts and finishes with holes that are long and strong, and features a stretch of short par 4s in the middle where birdies figure to be made. "I like the setup," Stricker said. "Theres a lot of short irons when you get into certain parts of the course, but there are also a lot of long clubs into some of these holes. I think that still the advantage kind of goes to some longer hitters here, just because were not getting any roll in the fairway at all. But I like that theres a lot of short irons. Theres a good mixture of long and short. You dont really get to play to your medium game too much, unless they move up some of the tees on the par 3s." One thing he can count on is being fresher than anyone else in the field. Stricker hasnt played in a month. He tied for 37th in The Players Championship, where he was coming off another monthlong break since the Masters. Thats not to suggest hes been lounging around the house all day. "Im busier now than I ever have been for some reason," Stricker said. "I dont know what it is -- I guess kids. People know that Im playing less, so theyre asking me for things and to do things. Im staying extremely busy." Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

d rebounding when our offense was not very g
layer, so it is exciting times.Watch England v S

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz