hushboo hai, aise hi hum bhula nahin sakte (It is imp

#1 von riluowanying123 , 30.08.2018 16:54

CAROLINA (1-2) at ATLANTA (2-1)Sunday, 1 p.m. EDT, FoxOPENING LINE -- Panthers by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Carolina 1-2, Atlanta 2-1SERIES RECORD -- Falcons lead series 25-17LAST MEETING -- Falcons beat Panthers 20-13, Dec. 27, 2015LAST WEEK -- Panthers lost to Vikings 22-10; Falcons beat Saints 45-32AP PRO32 RANKING -- Panthers No. 10, Falcons No. 17PANTHERS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (7), RUSH (3), PASS (19).PANTHERS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (3), RUSH (T-11), PASS (5).FALCONS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (1), RUSH (5), PASS (5).FALCONS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (30), RUSH (22), PASS (29).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Panthers returning to site of only regular-season loss in 2015. ... WR Kelvin Benjamin held without catch last week. He had 13 catches for 199 yards, three TDs in first two games. ... RBs Fozzy Whittaker and Cameron Artis-Payne combined for only 69 yards rushing, no TDs, against Vikings with Jonathan Stewart (hamstring) held out. ... QB Cam Newtons 32 career games with both passing and rushing TD most in NFL history. ... Newton was sacked eight times against Vikings. Falcons have only three sacks, but two came last week against Saints. ... WR Ted Ginn has three TD catches in last four games against Atlanta. ... DE Charles Johnson has at least one sack in four of last six games against Falcons. ... Falcons QB Matt Ryan tied for NFL lead with 119 passer rating and has four straight 300-yard games against Carolina. ... WR Justin Hardy has TD catch in two straight games. ... WR Julio Jones held to one catch by Saints last week but averaging 128.5 yards in last six home games. Jones had nine catches for 178 yards, TD, in last game against Panthers. ... DE Dwight Freeney had first sack with Falcons last week, adding to hope he can boost struggling pass rush. ... Falcons, who move to new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in 2017, are 15-6 against Panthers in Georgia Dome. ... Fantasy Tip: Panthers TE Greg Olsen, already Newtons favorite target, could be in line for big day. Falcons struggle to contain tight ends, including Saints Coby Fleener, who had 109 yards receiving with TD last week.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Cheap NFL China Jerseys . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.cheapjerseysovernfl.us/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Jerseys . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Wholesale Jerseys China . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Bajrang Punia, who was the?highest-paid Indian wrestler at the auctions for the second edition of the Pro Wrestling League (PWL) - slated to begin on January 2 next year - believes that the leagues best effect has been how young Indian wrestlers have been exposed to high-pressure wrestling against some of the best athletes in the world.Youve got a field where there are world champions, Olympic medallists and Asian champions. You would normally go and face these people in an alien environment in a big tournament, Bajrang, who was picked up by the Delhi franchise of the PWL for Rs 38 lakhs, told ESPN, If you can do that in your own country, then you wont get overawed by them the next time you face them at a global event.Bajrangs journey in wrestling began in Jhajjar, Haryana when he was about six or seven years old. In Haryana, virtually every village has ample space where children play either wrestling or kabaddi on the soil. My elder brother would go to the akhaada (wrestling pit) every day and I started accompanying him. He left wrestling, but it became a daily routine for me. My father always wanted one of his sons to take up wrestling seriously, and so he encouraged me to pursue the sport, he said.A turning point would come when he met Yogeshwar Dutt at a camp in Delhis Chhatrasal Stadium in 2008, with the future Olympic bronze-medallist becoming a mentor of sorts to Bajrang, then just 14 years of age. I dont think theres another wrestler in all of Asia with Yogeshwars will power. He has the ability to change the course of a bout in a matter of four or five seconds, said Bajrang, To tell you the truth, I always wanted to be like Yogeshwar. I would sit with him, eat with him, and he also picked up a liking for me, looking at how hard I liked to work in practice.The first season of the PWL witnessed a clash of the mentor and his protege, with Yogeshwar pipping Bajrang 3-2 as he led his Haryana franchise to a win over Bajrangs former team from Bengaluru.dddddddddddd Bajrang will be turning out for Delhi this season, and the city will be hosting all the matches and he hoped that this home advantage could turn out to be the difference-maker for his team, which will also have Rio Olympic medallist Sakshi Malik in its ranks.The stamina of Indian wrestlers is second to none. The kind of effort we put in as youngsters is something I doubt many wrestlers around the world do, Bajrang said, in response to a question on whether the strictly vegetarian diets of most Indian wrestlers puts them at a slight disadvantage, Agar socho toh haathi sabse shaktishali hota hai, par iska matlab yeh toh nahin ki woh non-veg khata hai (If you think about it, elephants are one of the strongest animals, but do you see them having non-vegetarian food)?Till the time wrestling started bringing medals at the Olympics in 2008, we didnt have many mats in India, said Bajrang, alluding to Sushil Kumars bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics which broke a 56-year-old medal drought in the sport, The toughest part of adjusting from mud to the mat is that you cant get a proper grip on the mat. Your feet tend to slip, and then theres always the risk of injuring yourself or conceding points for fouls.That hasnt meant Bajrang has stopped wrestling in the mud, though.Haryana ki gaon ki mitti mein jo khushboo hai, aise hi hum bhula nahin sakte (It is impossible to forget the smell of the soil back home in Haryana). Sometimes when I get back from an international tournament, I still like to fight in the mud with my friends, Bajrang signed off. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

g one of the best players in the world, and in th
tages of the third quarter to extend their lea

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz