third in the Preakness, fourth in the Haskell, and

#1 von riluowanying123 , 02.09.2018 05:06

WACO, Texas -- Natalie Chou is growing more comfortable, and thats a welcome development for No. 3 Baylor.The freshman went 5 for 6 from 3-point range and finished with 15 points on Tuesday night, helping the Lady Bears to a 90-24 victory against Texas State.All it comes down to is confidence, Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said. Even if she wouldve missed those shots, keep shooting it. The first part of the nonconference schedule she wouldnt even look at the basket. I can go get another player to do that. I brought her here to shoot the ball.The Lady Bears (10-1) shot 53 percent from the field and had six players score in double figures. Alexis Prince and Kalani Brown also scored 15 points apiece, Nina Davis and Beatrice Mompremier each had 12, and Lauren Cox finished with 11.Leading scorer Alexis Jones got the night off to rest, and Baylor was just fine without her.(Jones) has the ACL on one knee and the microfracture and every chance I get to rest her I will, Mulkey said. Weve got a long break for Christmas. I think I can rest her for two games, and she embraced it. No injury or anything, shes playing great basketball.Baylor freshman Calveion Landrum had team highs with 11 assists and seven rebounds.Taeler Deer led Texas State (3-4) with 10 points. The Bobcats managed just five points in the second half on 2-of-31 shooting.I think the disappointing piece was we got to Texas State shots, Texas State coach Zenarae Antoine said. Those are shots we generally knock down. To only score five points (in the second half) was really tough, largely because we pride ourselves on signing kids that can put the ball in the hole.BIG PICTURETexas State: The Bobcats were competitive for a quarter before they were overwhelmed by Baylors size. The good news is they dont face anyone the caliber of the Lady Bears for the rest of the regular season.Baylor: After an 88-66 victory at No. 24 Tennessee on Sunday, the Lady Bears used this game as an opportunity to get everybody playing time. Baylor had 11 players with double-digit minutes, with just two players staying on the floor for more than 20.UP NEXTTexas State has a more manageable schedule coming up with a home game against Division II St. Edwards on Saturday and a visit to Prairie View A&M on Dec. 16Baylor wont leave home until the calendar turns to 2017. The Lady Bears next game is Dec. 15 against Winthrop, and theyll open Big 12 play against Kansas State on Dec. 29. CHEAP JERSEYS FROM CHINA . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. CHEAP NFL JERSEYS WHOLESALE . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.chinacheapnfljerseyswholesale.com/ . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. CHEAP FOOTBALL JERSEYS . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. JERSEYS NFL WHOLESALE . PETERSBURG, Fla. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Nyquist, the 2016 Kentucky Derby winner and champion 2-year-old male of 2015, came out of his workout on Thursday with a puffy ankle, trainer Doug ONeill said, and is out of the $6 million Breeders Cup Classic on Nov. 5 at Santa Anita.He jogs sound and the X-rays are clean, ONeill said Saturday morning. But with the timing, he cant make the Classic. Were bummed and sad.Nyquist was scheduled to be retired after the Classic and go to stud at Darley in Kentucky.Nyquist won last years Breeders Cup Juvenile during a campaign in which he won all five of his starts and was named the champion 2-year-old male. He wonn his first two starts this year, the San Vicente and Florida Derby, before winning the Kentucky Derby.dddddddddddd.Since then, he was third in the Preakness, fourth in the Haskell, and sixth most recently in the Pennsylvania Derby.He worked seven furlongs on Thursday in 1:27.60.A son of Uncle Mo, Nyquist was purchased for $400,000 as a 2-year-old in training by Paul and Zillah Reddam through Dennis ONeill, Dougs brother and an adviser to the Reddams. Darley acquired his breeding rights a year ago. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

oast road trip before their home opener against
ting riders while Jim Byrne will lead the local team

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz