ngerous that Im going to be wide open and thats wh

#1 von riluowanying123 , 06.09.2018 13:42

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was critical of officiating from Sundays 24-9 win over the Cleveland Browns and said he believes the league should explore full-time officiating. NFL officials are part-time employees and often have successful jobs away from the field.I think it needs to move in that direction, and move relatively quickly, said Tomlin on Monday when asked about the idea of full-timers, which he said hes supported for years. But there are politics and so forth involved in that.After the game Sunday, Tomlin said the Steelers-Browns matchup featured questionable officiating because of some bad calls.Tomlin, who is typically not critical of officials, was asked Monday about an unnecessary roughness call on linebacker Lawrence Timmons, who flew over Browns quarterback Cody Kessler on a play that concussed the rookie late in the third quarter. Linebacker Ryan Shazier was bringing down Kessler from behind when Timmons lunged toward Kessler. Tomlin said Timmons missed him and confirmed he disagrees with the call.The leagues standard fine for coaches criticizing officials is $15,000. Theres no official word on whether Tomlin will receive a fine.Tomlin said he hasnt yet heard from the league.I was just kind of disturbed by some of it, Tomlin said. Its a natural human response. I know those guys got a tough job. I respect the job that they have to do. But weve got tough jobs as well. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. NFL Jerseys From China . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.nbajerseyschinawholesale.com/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. China Jerseys Cheap . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. ARDSLEY, New York -- Kristaps Porzingis has clear expectations for the New York Knicks this season.Obviously, the No. 1 goal is the playoffs this year, he said Saturday at a camp he hosted for children in Westchester, New York. Thats where my head is at. I cant be thinking nothing past that. Right now its the playoffs.The Knicks have missed the playoffs for three straight seasons and won just 32 games in 2015-16. But team president Phil Jackson put together a roster designed to win immediately this summer when he traded for Derrick Rose and signed Joakim Noah and Brandon Jennings.Rose has garnered attention this offseason for saying that the Knicks share the same Super Team label as the Golden State Warriors. He also believes the Knicks have the talent to win every game they play this season. Porzingis said Saturday that he appreciates Roses confidence.I dont know whats a Super Team and whats not a Super Team but what I think he meant was that were able to win every game, the second-year forward/center said. Not that were going to win 82 games, zero (losses). But every team that comes up, were able to beat them because we have enough talent. I think thats what he meant and I like the confidence, I like that he believes that were good enough. So its just, now weve got to prove it. Its enough talking and weve got to go out on the court and prove that were a good team.The addition of Rose has led some to wonder if Porzingis will get fewer touches and shots in the coming season. Both Rose and Carmelo Anthony have had the ball in their hands extensively over the course of their careers; they each used more than 27 percent of their teams possessions while on the floor last season.Will that leave fewer touches for Porzingis this season?Thats secondary for me, he said. If we can win games, it doesnt matterr who is scoring.dddddddddddd If we as a team can win [it doesnt] matter who is taking how many shots, at least for me. So if we all have that same mentality then were going to be fine.... Its just as simple as that.Some observers also feel that the Knicks decision to put together a team built to win immediately -- rather than a club that can develop slowly around Porzingis timeline -- will impact his long-term growth. But Porzingis doesnt see it that way.Not really. I know, [with] the team drafting me, they want me to grow and grow into a star, a superstar. So I believe that theyre going to help me grow, he said. And they know the type of guy that I am. When I have difficulties, I will not complain.... If were winning, thats all that matters to me. If were winning, Ill be happy. And that can help me grow. Last season helped me grow because we lost, and thats a lot to take mentally. But as long as were winning and Im playing hard and with intensity -- and I have the right mindset -- then well be fine.To that end, Porzingis and some other Knicks have been working out at the team facility and the gym in his building in Manhattan in recent days. Porzingis has been impressed by playing with Rose, who is a defendant in a civil suit involving an alleged sexual assault that is set to go to trial on Oct. 4.How explosive he is and everything, hes still got it, said Porzingis, who weighs between 238-240 pounds entering training camp. Hes still Derrick Rose. And so it will be exciting to play with him. He draws so much attention when hes driving hes so dangerous that Im going to be wide open and thats what Im looking forward to. Hes going to be creating for me and other teammates. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

ld medals in Rio before setting a world record i
ow about a rebound? Geeeeee. The Wizards had 1

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz