Brandon DeFazio had the other Comets goal,

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 11.09.2018 08:49

TORONTO -- Patrick Patterson knows his role and, usually, its making an impact off the bench. Celtics Jerseys Online . But on Monday, the back-up forward got his first start since coming to Toronto two months ago and made the most of it, pouring in a season-high 22 points as the Raptors defeated New Orleans 108-101. "My role doesnt change whether its starting, or whether Im coming off the bench," said Patterson, who learned earlier in the day he would join the starting five in place of Amir Johnson, sidelined with a right ankle injury. "Setting screens, rebounding, shooting my shot, running the floor in transition and making my teammates better." Patterson, who came over to Toronto from the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 9 in a seven-player trade that sent Rudy Gay West, did all of that Monday in his first start in 30 games as a Raptor. He was a tidy 7-for-11 from the field -- including 3-for-5 from three-point range -- had six rebounds and added two assists. In his fourth season in the NBA, Patterson had 54 career starts, the majority with the Houston Rockets, coming into Monday night. He had started just six games this season, all with Sacramento. "Its all about making sure I have a positive role," Patterson said his rare start. Pattersons 22 points was one more than he had for the Kings against the Los Angeles Clippers Nov. 23. "Fifteen deep. Thats how we play. Thats how we role," starting point guard Kyle Lowry said of Pattersons ability to step into the line-up. "We won. Everybody stepped up." Lowry had another complete performance, scoring 19 points, doling out 12 assists and grabbing seven rebounds while DeMar DeRozan added 22 points as the Raptors (27-24) snapped a two-game losing streak before a crowd of 17,596 at Air Canada Centre. With the win, the Raptors, returning home from a five-game road trip out West, widened their lead over the Brooklyn Nets atop the NBAs Atlantic Division to three games. Toronto, 8-2 at home since Jan. 1, plays seven of its next nine at Air Canada Centre. The Raptors host the Atlanta Hawks Wednesday in their final game before the All-Star break. "We want to get both wins at home, protect home court and go into the break with a great conscience and try to hit the stretch run running," Lowry said of the teams approach to this weeks two games. The Raptors squandered a 15-point lead in the second quarter to go into halftime tied at 49. They then built up an 18-point edge in the third but again saw the Pelicans (22-29) battle back. Tyreke Evans had a game-high 23 points and 10 assists to lead New Orleans. Anthony Davis added 19. New Orleans went on a 16-5 run over the opening 5:10 of the fourth quarter to cut the Toronto lead to 87-86. But the Raptors responded with an 11-3 run over the next 2:30 to pull away for the victory. "For whatever reason, we are losing our leads with our second unit," said Raptors head coach Dwane Casey. "What its doing is putting a lot of pressure on our starters and them in big minute situations." DeRozan logged 40:21 and Lowry put in 38:48 to lead in court time among all players. "Taking Patrick Patterson off the second unit hurts them a bit," Casey said. "But still we have to get a rhythm with that second unit so we can rest our starters." Authentic Celtics Jerseys . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. Boston Celtics Robert Williams Jersey . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.net/boston-celtics-larry-bird-jersey/ . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Ferriero scored the overtime goal for the second-straight night to lift the Utica Comets to a 4-3 win over the Abbotsford Heat in American Hockey League action Saturday. "Ive never scored two in a row like that, but Ive scored a couple OT winners in my career in college and pro," said Ferriero. "It feels good to help the team like that." Ferriero took advantage of Chris Breens broken stick at the Abbotsford blue-line, burst past the lone defender and buried a slap shot top corner on goalie Joey MacDonald. "They had a good rush going there but they got a little unlucky when (Breen) broke his stick," said Ferriero. "I saw there was the one D man that I thought I could catch. (Yann) Sauve made a great pass to me. Im pretty happy about that one." The 26-year-old right-winger is red-hot. Besides also scoring the only goal in Fridays 1-0 win against the Heat, he has five goals in as many games and 10 points during an eight-game point streak. After signing with the Vancouver Canucks in the summer, hes played just two games for the Comets NHL affiliate. Even though Abbotsford is in the Canucks backyard -- just an hour east -- he thinks his consistency will be what gets him back the sports top level. "Youve got (their presence) in the back of your head, but you cant control anything, except how you play out there," said Ferriero, who has 31 points in 39 games this season. "This year Im really trying to work on consistency and bringing it every single night." Alex Grenier scored twice for the Comets, but like Ferriero, he says he doesnt like to dwell on that either. "Maybe a little, its a bit different, but youve got to concentrate and play your game," said Grenier, Vancouvers 2011 third-round choice. "Theyre not looking for guys who are better here than anywhere else. We just give it everything and hope its enough." Brandon DeFazio had the other Comets goal, while Pascal Pelletier had two assists for Utica (15-20-5), which has won four straight. "It was a real tight game, tight-checking, feisty," said Ferriero. "We knew coming in, since we beat them a couple times in a row. Thhey pushed back and responded from the beginning. Womens Celtics Jerseys. ." Joacim Eriksson made 23 saves in the win. Max Reinhart and Markus Granlund each had a goal and an assist for Abbotsford (26-14-4) and Brett Olson also scored. MacDonald made 35 saves in the losing effort, though his coach says he doesnt blame him for the overtime goal. "The game-winning goal was a great goal," said Heat head coach Troy Ward. "That would have gone in in the NHL. That was a goal-scorers goal. He had one intent, and that was to shoot it as hard as he could. He did that, and I give that guy a lot of credit." The Comets opened the scoring 2:05 into the game. After a lively dump into the Abbotsford zone, Jordan Schroeder chipped the puck to the front of the net where DeFazio swept it past MacDonald with a backhander for his fifth of the season. Granlund, however, evened the score with a power-play goal at 7:42. He took a feed from Reinhart and beat Eriksson with a wrist shot glove side for his 17th of the year. Despite failing to score on a two-man advantage earlier in the second period, the Comets regained the lead at 7:51. Pelletier chipped the puck in front, where Grenier turned and quickly beat MacDonald blocker side for his 14th of the season. "Pelletier made really nice plays to me," said Grenier, "I was fortunate to be there but Pascal made all the plays there." The Heat drew even at 10:52 while killing a penalty for too many men. Granlund fanned on his shot attempt on a two-on-two rush, but Reinhart redirected the puck past the Comets netminder for his ninth of the season. Olson scored at 7:18 to give the Heat their first lead of the night. Olsons forecheck pressured Yann Sauve into coughing up the puck at the face-off dot. Olson pounced, walked in on Eriksson and went short side for his seventh of the year and his first point in 14 games. The Comets, however, evened the score at 11:13. Pelletier forced John Ramage to give it up behind the net and Grenier was there to bury his second of the game. Then, at 1:10 of overtime Ferriero netted the winner. "That was an unbelievable shot, one of the best Ive ever seen," said Grenier. "Im really happy for Benny. Hes been one of our key players for the season." Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

He and his girlfriend Cheyenne Merritt have a seven-month-old son
When I shot this final Moment Zero film last Augus

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz