his career in the minors, but he has appeared in

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.09.2018 13:32

TROON, Scotland --?Jordan Spieth has snapped an unwanted streak at The Open.The 22-year-old Texan had gone 10 straight rounds in major championships without breaking par. That run ended Sunday when he shot a 3-under 68 in the final round at Royal Troon.Spieth made an eagle at the par-5 fourth hole and added three more birdies on the inward nine to become the first player all day to break par on another windy day along the Irish Sea. It was his best round in a major since a 66 in the opening round of this years Masters.Gained some momentum today, Spieth said. Saw a couple putts go in from outside 6 feet. Made probably three or four of them today from that range, from anything outside of short range. So my ball strikings there. Really struck the ball good. Held it up nicely, and controlled the spin nicely and played to the right spot. So I played an extremely solid round. Out there wasnt a whole lot better, I dont think.Spieth hopes to build on that momentum at the PGA Championship in two weeks. He dropped out of the Rio Olympics, citing health concerns.It will be odd when were there to have played now two majors in three weeks, Spieth said. Im sure that will be a different feeling. But, again, I think its a good feeling if you can ride any kind of momentum from this week, and I think that we can, off of the way that we played the last two days, minus one or two swings yesterday. We were probably 6-under on the weekend. Im going to spin it however I can to be in my favor and well take some confidence.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Wholesale NCAA China Jerseys .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.ncaajerseyscheap.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Wholesale China Jerseys . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Cheap UCLA Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up.TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed goaltender Drew MacIntyre to a one-year, two-way contract. MacIntyre, 29, played in 21 games for the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League this season, posting a record of 13-5-3 with a 1.83 goals against average and a 0.9331 save percentage.dddddddddddd. The Charlottetown native went 5-4 in the Calder Cup playoffs with a 2.85 GAA and a 0.913 save percentage. MacIntyre has played the bulk of his career in the minors, but he has appeared in four N-H-L games with Vancouver and Buffalo. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

Tanner Rainey and
ly 5 at Boston, and his DL stint is retroactive to July 6

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz