I had a terrible game.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.09.2018 09:14

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Sonny Gray came off the mound and into the Oakland dugout after the eighth inning purposely trying to avoid contact with manager Bob Melvin. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey . Gray, clearly the best pitcher on this night in a matchup against Rangers ace Yu Darvish, wanted to finish what he started. "I normally talk to him, share a laugh, make something up," Gray said. "I put my head down and he goes, How are you feeling? I just yelled Great!" and kept walking. ... Yeah, I wanted to go back out there." The right-hander did pitch the ninth, wrapping up a three-hitter for his first career complete game as the Athletics beat Texas 4-0 Monday night in Darvishs shortest outing in the major leagues. Grey (4-1) allowed only three singles while striking out six. He threw 73 of 108 pitches for strikes in his 16th career start. "I felt like telling him he better getting it done under 110 (pitches), but thats probably the wrong thing to tell a guy when he goes out for the ninth," Melvin said with a smile. "Usually he looks at me and has a conversation with me when hes coming in and he didnt even look at me after the eighth." Texas got only one runner to third base against the 24-year-old Gray, who threw two wild pitches in the sixth after Robinson Chirinos singled. Darvish (1-1) was gone after 3 1-3 innings, pulled after walking No. 9 batter Eric Sogard for the second time. Those were the only two walks for the right-hander, who allowed four runs and six hits while throwing 83 pitches (45 strikes). Darvish is winless his last nine home starts. "The first few innings I thought he mixed (pitches) pretty good," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "I thought he tried to throw everything at them. ... They found a way to put balls in play. They found a way to score runs." Josh Donaldson had a two-run single in the third, and the As made it 4-0 an inning later when Josh Reddick had an RBI triple and came home on Daric Bartons sacrifice fly. Oakland and Texas entered tied for the AL West lead and the leagues best record at 15-10. The Rangers, shut out for the first time this season, had swept a three-game series in Oakland last week. Grey walked Rangers leadoff hitter Michael Choice, but got out of the first with a fielders choice grounder and a 4-5-3 double play with three Oakland infielders shifted to right side against Prince Fielder. "The first couple of hitters it looked like what he usually does in the first where from time to time," Melvin said. "After that it was as well of a pitched game as Ive seen in a while." Choice grounded into an inning-ending double play in the third after the bottom two batters reached base. Darvish made his 66th start for Texas since signing from Japan before the 2012 season. His shortest previous MLB outing had been four innings at Seattle his rookie season, though he went only 1 1-3 innings in Japan start in 2006. Darvish struck out four, but three of those came in the first five batters of the game. The As are 7-1 in their nine games against Darvish, who last week got a no-decision in Oakland after going six innings and leaving a 3-3 tie before Texas won 4-3. After Donaldsons big hit, a bouncer through the left side of the infield out of the reach of diving third baseman Adrian Beltre, the As had the bases reloaded on a one-out single by Brandon Moss. Moss was thrown out retreating to first on a pitch that got away from catcher Chirinos, though the runner was originally ruled safe before Rangers manager Washington challenged and got the play overturned by replay. When Moss slid back in, his foot was against first baseman Fielders foot -- and not the base -- while being tagged. Washington lost a challenge in the eighth when thought Reddick was out on a pickoff attempt diving back to first with Barton batting. Reddick was called safe, and replay confirmed the call before Barton hit a deep flyball. Centre fielder Leonys Martin made a leaping catch on the warning back and threw to first base. Reddick was initially called safe by crew chief Jeff Nelson, who then initiated a replay and changed his call for an inning-ending double play. "Thats a first, two replays with the same guy sliding into the same base," Melvin said. "Thats part of the game now." NOTES: Rangers OF Shin-Soo Choo was out of the starting lineup for the sixth consecutive game because of a left ankle sprain, but flew out as a pinch-hitter in the ninth. ... As OF Yoenis Cespedes missed his fourth game in a row (strained left hamstring). Manager Bob Melvin said its 50-50 hell be back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Game 2 features a standout matchup of left-handers. Oaklands Scott Kazmir (3-0, 1.62 ERA) pitches against Martin Perez (4-0, 1.42), who has thrown 26 consecutive scoreless innings his last three starts. Perez has two consecutive three-hit shutouts, the last coming Wednesday in Oakland. Dallas Goedert Jersey . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. Mike Wallace Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. http://www.eaglesfansproshop.com/Eagles+Josh+Sweat+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1355 .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Philadelphia Eagles no longer control their own destiny and squandered those chances with back-to-back convincing defeats. The Eagles will try to keep their fading playoff hopes alive when they visit the Washington Redskins Saturday at FedEx Field. Philadelphia was in a euphoric state after dismantling rival Dallas on Thanksgiving, but came back down to Earth with a 24-14 loss to Seattle the next week. To make matters worse, the Cowboys entered south Philly Sunday night and left town with a 38-27 victory and sole possession of first place in the NFC East. Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant torched Eagles cornerback Bradley Fletcher for 114 yards and three touchdowns on six receptions. I had a terrible game. Thats what happened today, Fletcher said. Eagles other defensive back Cary Williams was whistled for a few penalties in the loss, Philadelphias third in the last five games. The start of the game set the tone for the Cowboys, who recovered the opening kickoff deep in Philadelphia territory after Josh Huff let the ball bounce, almost as if he was fielding a punt. DeMarco Murray later scored on a one-yard run to open the scoring and Dallas eventually led 21-0. Philadelphia would scored the next 24 points for a three-point lead, but the Cowboys persevered with back-to-back scores from Murray and Bryant. Eagles quarterback Mark Sanchez completed 17-of-28 passes for 252 yards and two interceptions. Sanchez, who shouldered blame for the loss, has nine INTs this season to 10 touchdown passes and is looking forward. Weve just got to bounce back, Sanchez said Sunday night. Get this taste out of our mouth as soon as possible, as in tonight, and get in there, get in the film room, shake it off and move on. Because I know we have so much talent on this team, and it would be a real shame if we didnt maximize it and get these next couple of wins. But it starts with next week. I need to clean up some mistakes and attack this thing like I do every week. Thats with a positive attitude, learning from the previous week, learning from this game and being ready to play. The Eagles will close the regular season on the road against the New York Giants on Dec. 28 and can miss out on a chance to win the NFC East with a loss Saturday and a Dallas win Sunday versus Indianapolis. Washington is last in the NFC East with a dismal 3-11 record and is mired in a six-game losing streak. In Sundays 24-13 road loss to the Giants, Robert Griffin III took over for Colt McCoy (neck) and completed 18-of-27 passes for 236 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions. McCoy left early against the Giants after aggravating a neck injury and was placed on season-ending injured reserve. Now the starting job is back in the hands of Griffin, who is supposedly the future and face of the franchise. Weve got two games left and weve got to make sure that as a team we go out there ready to play, Griffin said. These guys in there are the best in the world, so we have to go out there and show it. So I pray that the team is ready to go. Griffin said the Eagles have an aggressive defense, but is ready for the challenge. Griffin did not play in the first meeting with the Eagles, a 37-34 setback at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 3. Kirk Cousins, who is now the backup, threw for 427 yards, three touchdowns and one interception. Pierre Garcon caught 11 passes for 138 yards and a score, while former Eagle DeSean Jackson recorded 117 yards and a score on five catches, including an 81-yard TD reception in the third quarter. Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin ended with 154 yards and a TD on eight catches. Maclin, who owns 10 TDs this season, has four 100-yard games in the last five against the Skins. The Redskins struggled against Giants rookie wideout Odell Beckham Jr. and could be in for another frustrating game versus Maclin. Eagles quarterback Nick Foles, who is out with a broken clavicle, coompleted 27 of his 41 pass attempts for 325 yards and three scores with no INTs back in Week 3. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. Now its up to Sanchez to get Philly back on track. He won his only start against the Redskins back on Dec. 4, 2011 with the New York Jets. The Redskins lost both meetings with the Eagles last season, but lead the all- time series, 81-74-6. Washington has lost three in a row and six of the past eight meetings between the rivals. WHAT TO WATCH FOR The Eagles have been able to slow down two of the top running backs in the league the last few weeks. Murray and Seattles Marshawn Lynch had seen better days against the Eagles, who now have to worry about both Alfred Morris and Griffin. Eagles head coach Chip Kelly knows how good RG3 is. If you sleep on that guy, trust me, youll be sitting here after the game going, Boy, he ran for 100 yards against you, howd that happen? Kelly said Wednesday. That kids athletic as heck, and he can run really, really well. We have to understand where he is on every single play. Philadelphia struggled against the elusive Russell Wilson in the loss to the Seahawks and could be in for a long afternoon if it misses assignments and tackles poorly. Weve got to be really sharp on our contain when we rush the quarterback, because hes a different element than weve seen except for Russell Wilson, Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins said. Jenkins also acknowledged Griffins arm strength and ability to set his feet and throw after moving out of harms way. Griffin has explosive receivers in Garcon, Jackson and tight end Jordan Reed. Morris can catch passes as well and needs 52 rushing yards for a third straight 1,000-yard season. The Eagles wont have Trent Cole Saturday and possibly for the remainder of the season because of a broken hand suffered Sunday night. Brandon Graham will make the start in Coles place at outside linebacker Im just excited for any opportunity that I get, Graham said. Im definitely going to make the best of this opportunity, these last two games, and hopefully we can sneak into these playoffs. Rookie Marcus Smith could see extended playing time, too. Hes played in eight games and has just one tackle to show for it. Im working hard and I have to be ready, Smith said. The best way to learn is to get out on the field and do it. Eagles linebacker Connor Barwin leads the team and the NFC with 14 1/2 sacks and has recorded four in the past four games. Fellow linebacker Mychal Kendricks leads the team with 67 tackles (51 solo). Washington has a talented pass rusher in Ryan Kerrigan, who has 12 1/2 sacks this season. Kerrigan has posted four sacks in the last five games against Philadelphia. Linebacker Keenan Robinson leads the Skins with 99 tackles (64 solo). The Redskins are one of three teams with only five interceptions this season. Kansas City is at the bottom with only four INTs. Robinson has one of those picks. OVERALL ANALYSIS Eagles running back LeSean McCoy didnt have a healthy line to play behind in the first meeting with the Redskins and recorded 22 yards on 19 carries. He has just two 100-yard games in his last six and posted 64 yards on 16 carries Sunday night. The situation were in now, we need wins, and theyre a team trying to finish the season out. Ive been there. I know that type of role, McCoy said. You want to play hard, but youve probably got your flights already scheduled, where youre going. Were fighting for something. Tackle Jason Peters was ejected in the first game for defending Foles, who was blindsided by Redskins defensive lineman Chris Baker on a turnover. Were going down there to win ... Point blank, Peters said. Whatever weve got to do to win, thats what were going down to do. Philadelphia will keep its playoff hopes alive and can only hope the Colts upend the Cowboys in Big D. Its a lot to ask, but extremely possible. Sports Network predicted outcome: Eagles 37, Redskins 23 Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

The pitcher fielded the ball with his back to first base and flipped the ball between his legs to Adam LaRoche.
because I was here in the same stadium, same training ground

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz