The pitcher fielded the ball with his back to first base and flipped the ball between his legs to Adam LaRoche.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.09.2018 09:14

ATLANTA -- Alex Wood set a career high with 12 strikeouts in 7 1-3 innings and the Atlanta Braves beat Washington 3-1 on Sunday night to continue their recent success against the Nationals. Logan Paulsen Falcons Jersey . By winning two of three in the weekend series, Atlanta cut Washingtons lead to 3 1/2 games in the NL East. The Braves are 9-4 against the Nationals this season and 22-10 in the series the last two years. Justin Upton homered for the Braves, who had lost nine of their last 10. Ian Desmonds fourth-inning homer was the only run allowed by Wood. With the game tied 1-1, Emilio Bonifacio led off the fifth with a bunt single and scored the go-ahead run on Jason Heywards infield hit off Gio Gonzalez (6-9). Wood (8-9), who allowed five hits, set another career high by throwing 124 pitches. The left-hander walked Jayson Werth to lead off the eighth before striking out Adam LaRoche. David Carpenter replaced Wood and ended the inning on Desmonds double-play grounder. Pinch-hitter Evan Gattis hit a single to right field off Jerry Blevins in the eighth to drive in Chris Johnson, who walked. Craig Kimbrel, pitching on the third straight night, had a perfect ninth to earn his 34th save. Gonzalez gave up two runs, six hits and four walks in 4 2-3 innings. He has lost four straight starts. The versatile Bonifacio, acquired from the Cubs on July 31, hit leadoff and started in centre field one night after starting at shortstop. With the game tied 1-1, Bonifacio used his speed to lead off the fifth with a bunt single, despite a creative defensive effort by Gonzalez. The pitcher fielded the ball with his back to first base and flipped the ball between his legs to Adam LaRoche. Bonifacio was safe despite a collision with LaRoche. Gonzalez walked Tommy La Stella before Freddie Freemans double-play grounder sent Bonifacio to third. Bonifacio took off for the plate on Heywards grounder to second baseman Danny Espinosa. LaRoche broke for the grounder, leaving first base uncovered because Gonzalez started running for the bag and then stopped before taking off again too late. Heyward was safe with the single as Bonifacio scored the go-ahead run. Desmond led off the fourth with his 19th homer to right field. Upton tied the game in the bottom of the inning with his 21st homer. Upton collected two career milestones with the line-drive homer. It was his 1,000th hit and gave him 500 career RBIs. Washingtons Denard Span had two doubles, extending his hitting streak to 14 games. TRAINERS ROOM Nationals: Outfielder Steven Souza, who hurt his shoulder in a collision with the right-field wall Friday, was placed on the 15-day disabled list. Outfielder Michael Taylor was called up from Triple-A Syracuse. ... Werth started in right field after missing two straight starts with a sore right shoulder. Braves: Manager Fredi Gonzalez said shortstop Andrelton Simmons sprained left ankle continues to improve. Gonzalez indicated Simmons may play Tuesday, take Wednesday off and then be ready for regular work. UP NEXT Nationals: Washington is off Monday and right-hander Doug Fister will start in Tuesday nights game at the Mets. Fister will try to extend his successful record -- 5-0, 1.80 ERA -- when pitching with at least an extra day of rest. Braves: Right-hander Julio Teheran will face Kevin Correia as the Braves open a four-game series against the Dodgers on Monday night. Teheran took the loss despite allowing only two runs in eight innings at the Dodgers on July 31. Logan Paulsen Jersey . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. Calvin Ridley Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. http://www.falconsfansproshop.com/Falcons+Ito+Smith+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1399 . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive.Former Colorado Avalanche forward Milan Hejduk announced his retirement on Monday. "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. "I realized my lifelong dream of not only playing in the NHL but winning a Stanley Cup. My family and I are proud to call Denver home and are enjoying our time together." The 38-year-old native of the Czech Republic spent 14 seasons in the NHL, all with the Avalanche. "Milan was one of the most humble players I ever had the privilege of competing with," said Joe Sakic, the Avalanches Executive Vice-President of Hockey Operations in a statement. "On the ice, he had one of the quickest and smoothest hands of any teammate I ever played with. His release, along with his hockey sense and vision, made him one of the premier goal scorers in the NHL during his prime. Milan was a true winner and would do anything he could to help our team win. He was a quiet leader who led by example andd always represented this organization and himself with class. Brandon Fusco Jersey. " Hejduks career was a decorated one. The three-time All-Star won a Stanley Cup with the Avalanche in 2001 and two Olympic medals (gold in 1998 and bronze in 2006). In 2002-03, Hejduk won the Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy for finishing the season as the NHLs top goal-scorer with 50. He eclipsed the 30-goal plateau five times and scored at least 20 goals in 11 times. Last season saw Hejduks worst offensive output, scoring only four times in 29 games of the lockout-shortened year, finding himself a healthy scratch at times. The Avalanche did not offer Hejduk a contract following last season, although, Hejduk did express desire to play on. He finishes his career with 375 goals and 470 assists in 1020 games played, the second-most in Avalanche/Quebec Nordiques history. He holds the franchise record for most overtime goals with nine. Hejduk is the third-highest scoring Czech player in NHL history behind Jaromir Jagr and Patrik Elias. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

but it is the steel, focus and drive behind the outward confidence which I want her to bring to the captaincy
I had a terrible game.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz