. Every player, every coach, it has been very difficult.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 18.09.2018 07:41

HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with Case Keenum as his starter despite pulling the quarterback late in Houstons latest loss. Ben Simmons Jersey . Keenum will start on Sunday as the Texans try to snap a franchise-record eight-game skid at home against Jacksonville on Sunday. "Ive got total confidence in him," Kubiak said. But on Sunday against Oakland, he pulled Keenum for Matt Schaub late in the third quarter of a loss to the Raiders after the Texans were forced to punt on each of their first three possessions of the second half. Schaub struggled early this season and hadnt played since Oct. 13, after he was benched following an injury. Keenum, an undrafted free agent who spent last year on the practice squad, has thrown for 992 yards and eight touchdowns with one interception in four starts. Kubiak isnt worried that yanking Keenum from the game will affect his confidence. "No. Actually, I think I was really thinking of him to be honest with you," he said. "Ive been in this league a long time and dealt with a lot of quarterbacks. Im trying to develop one right now. Right or wrong, I made that decision because of the situation I thought I was fixing to put a young player in ... thats why I do what I did. He knows that. I talked to him about that." Keenum didnt seem worried about the move on Monday. "He told me the reasons it happened and its not a big deal," Keenum said. Kubiak said he decided to bring in the veteran Schaub because he thought he would be more equipped to handle the way he planned to call the game in the fourth quarter and he doesnt regret the decision. "Yeah, Id do it again because of why I did it," Kubiak said. "Was it the right (decision)? Yeah, because I think at that time, thats what I wanted to do as a coach. I knew what I was fixing to do calling the game and I didnt want to put a young guy in a bad situation ... so I made that decision to go with Matt." Kubiak said he spoke with both quarterbacks on Monday and explained his decision-making to them. Schaub, the 32-year-old who has started for the Texans since 2007, was understandably unhappy with Keenum keeping the starting job. "Matt is the same every day," Kubiak said. "He wants to play. He wants to get back out there and play on a regular basis. Thats been no difference from that standpoint. It just would have been nice if we could have finished the deal yesterday." Sunday was Kubiaks first game back after missing a game recovering from a mini-stroke. He coached from the booth on advice from his doctors, and didnt like it at all. He said on Monday that he isnt sure if theyll force him to coach from there again this week. Along with dealing with his health issues, Kubiak is also fielding questions about his job security after the Texans were expected to contend for a Super Bowl, but instead have devolved into one of the AFCs most disappointing teams. "I could feel a lot better. I know that," he said. "Im just one of many people. Every player, every coach, it has been very difficult. Its tough on the organization, everybody, our fans. I feel a lot like everybody else, but Im the guy that has got to get in there and figure out a way for us to work through it and thats what Im trying to do." Richaun Holmes Jersey .A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year. Dario Saric Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-amir-johnson-76ers-jersey/ . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall.TORONTO - For his new radio job, Dean Blundell will have to leave his old character behind.Gone is the shock-jock style that he relied on in his rock radio days. Blundells flirtations with the boundaries of good taste are over too.When he makes his debut as morning show co-host on Sportsnet 590 The Fan in early March, the controversial host will be expected to deliver a more mature broadcast for the Toronto all-sports radio stations listeners, according to Sportsnet president Scott Moore.Hes a bold move, a risky move one might say, Moore told The Canadian Press on Tuesday. I spent a great deal of time with him when we were looking at whether or not to make this decision and Im convinced hes going to be a terrific fit.Blundell spent almost 13 years with Toronto rock radio station 102.1 The Edge before his departure last January. The on-air banter on The Dean Blundell Show frequently drew the ire of the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council.The Edges parent company, Corus Entertainment, suspended the show in December 2013 following a segment where several gay men involved in a Toronto criminal trial were ridiculed on the air. A show producer and on-air personality had served as the foreman on the jury.Earlier that year, the CBSC found that comments made on a January 2013 segment about wrestling and homosexuality were discriminatory, stereotyping and degrading under the Canadian Association of Broadcasters code of ethics and equitable portrayal code.Blundell kept busy over the last year with a regular podcast on his personal website. He also had a brief trial run with the Fan and Moore was impressed.We found him to be a great team guy, Moore said. We saw an uptick in interest. Our audio streaming numbers were like triple or quadruple what they had been. He does bring an audience and thats what were in the business of. He brings an audience, he allso interestingly brings some advertisers that are interested in him. Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys. es a personality and as long as you have some parameters around the personality and the personality understands what the brand is, those are the things you look for in building a radio station or a brand.Blundell will work with co-host Andrew Walker, while current co-host Greg Brady will move to early afternoons starting March 30. Brady will take over the current timeslot occupied by Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro, who will move to an early evening television show slot starting July 1.The morning show, dubbed Dean Blundell & Co., begins March 2. A third co-host is expected to be added in the near future.Theyre going to hear a different Dean Blundell, Moore said. Theyll hear a very talented Dean Blundell — a very knowledgeable sports guy. But theyre not going to hear the edgy quote shock jock that they have been familiar with in the past.Reaction to the hiring was mixed on social media. Some Twitter users welcomed his return while others strongly disapproved.I dont think anyones career should be defined by one or two ill-chosen words, Moore said. Im convinced that hes a standup guy, hes a great team guy and I think he very much wants to prove that.Moore is so confident in Blundells ability to perform in his new role, hes not going to bother with a tape delay before the show is broadcast.People deserve a chance in life, Moore said. And most people deserve a second chance in life. He didnt do anything thats illegal. He may have offended a few people, for which he has apologized. Im a fan, I think hes an excellent broadcaster and I think hell fill the role really well.There will be some people that will choose not to listen to him at first. But I think for those who do choose to listen to him, theyll be impressed.---Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday.
The Marlins also released veteran reliever Carlos Marmol on Monday

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz