tournaments played mostly with under-23 players

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 21.09.2018 08:46

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- New Argentina coach Gerardo Martino says he will not make any drastic changes to the style of play that took it to the World Cup final. Sami Khedira Jersey . After being officially introduced on Thursday, Martino said he will keep the same philosophy and tactics of former coach Alejandro Sabella, who stood down after the World Cup in Brazil. "What Alejandro achieved was wonderful," Martino said. Martinos first official task will be to pick a squad for a Sept. 3 friendly against Germany in Dusseldorf, a match that was scheduled before they met in the final a month ago. Martino said he will likely summon the same 23 players from the World Cup squad. "It would be a prize for these players," said Martino, who did the same thing as Paraguay coach after the team reached the quarterfinals of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. He did not rule out a recall for Carlos Tevez, who was left out of the World Cup despite pressure from fans and local media. "The doors are open for all the players," he said. Martino accepted the Argentina job less than three months after leaving Barcelona with one year left on his contract. The Spanish club failed to win a major trophy for the first time in six years. Known for setting up offensive squads, Martino was hired by the Argentine Football Association until the end of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup, but the contract will be automatically extended if the team makes it to the tournament in Russia. Argentina, coming off the 1-0 loss to Germany in the World Cup final at the Maracana, hasnt won a major title since the 1993 Copa America in Ecuador. The team won gold in the 2004 and 2008 Olympics, tournaments played mostly with under-23 players. Joao Cancelo Jersey . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Gianluigi-Buffon-Jersey/ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.Canadas Charles Hamelin was knocked out of the Olympic mens 1,000-metre short track event Saturday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi when he fell during his quarter-final race. Competing in the third heat, the 29-year-old from Ste. Julie, Que., was sitting comfortably in second place when he lost his balance during a corner and slid into the boards, taking American Eduardo Alvarez with him. "I hit a crack or the ice broke under my blades and I got off balance and I wasnt able to come back from that," Hamelin told CBC. "It wasnt enough [time], there was two laps [left] in the race. Its unfortunate but I need to come back strong and be ready for the 500 metres." Later in the final, Victor An and Vladimir Grigorev thrilled the Russian crowd by winning gold and silver, respectively. Hamelin, who won gold in the 1,500-metre race on Thursday, was seeking his fifth career Olympic medal. While not his best event, Hamelin won three World Cup races this season in the 1,000m. Hamelin will now turn his attention to defending his Olympic gold medal in the 500m beginning with the heats on Tuesday (5:15 a.m. ET). "You have to come, you need to be strong and thatts what I will do," said Hamelin. Paulo Dybala Jersey. "I will come back on the ice tomorrow morning and make sure that Im ready to focus on the 500 metres and be ready to do good things in that distance." Two other Canadians, Charle Cournoyer, 22, of Longueil, Que., and Olivier Jean, 29, of Lachenaie, Que., also failed to qualify for the semifinals. Sochi hasnt been kind to the Canadian mens short track team. A gold-medal favourite in the 5,000m metre relay, the defending Olympic champions failed to qualify for the final on Thursday when François Hamelin — in similar fashion to his brother Charles — fell around the halfway point of the race. An and Grigorev took control of the final and were never really challenged. An, a former South Korea competitor who earned three gold medals at the 2006 Torino Games, won Saturday in 1:25.325. An became a Russian citizen in 2011. "I spent the whole last eight years for this medal," An said through a translator. "Thats why I cried." Grigorev made it a 1-2 finish for Russia, taking silver with a time of 1:25.399. Knegt Sjinkie of the Netherlands won the bronze medal in 1:25.611. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

- Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad
The entire organization would like to thank Sidney

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz