Detroits decision-makers will also have some other topics to ponder

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 22.09.2018 08:25

DETROIT -- Mike Babcock insisted being a lame-duck coach next season for the Detroit Red Wings would not be a problem for him. Morgan Burnett Steelers Jersey . Babcock has one year left on his contract, and told reporters on Tuesday that getting a new deal this off-season is not a priority. "When youre at the stage of my career that I am, Im real comfortable with whatever they want," he said. "I want them to be happy. If theyre not happy, then Im not happy. "I can go year to year." Babcock finished his ninth season as Detroits coach on Saturday at Boston, where the Bruins eliminated the Red Wings in Game 5 of their first-round series. He has won a franchise-record 415 games, a Stanley Cup and a pair of conference championships. He led Canada to a second straight Olympic gold medal earlier this year. "If you put down a list of the best coaches in the National Hockey League, hes on that short list," Red Wings general manager Ken Holland said. Holland said he has not begun talking to Babcock about negotiating a long-term deal. The Red Wings have Holland under contract for one more year with a team option for another year, and he is "assuming" to have talks with ownership about his future with the franchise this summer. Detroits decision-makers will also have some other topics to ponder, heading into the NHL draft in June and free agency in July. Daniel Alfredsson might be the only unrestricted free agent the team wants to re-sign. The 41-year-old forward chose to chase a Stanley Cup with a one-year deal after spending his entire career with the Ottawa Senators. Alfredsson, though, is not sure if he wants to return or retire. "Its going to be at least a few weeks," he said. "You need time to get away from it. Ill talk to Kenny and Babcock later this week. Both sides want to know what the other side is thinking." Unrestricted free agents David Legwand, Dan Cleary, Mikael Samuelsson, Jonas Gustavsson, Kyle Quincey and Todd Bertuzzi may have to continue their careers elsewhere. The 39-year-old Bertuzzi said he definitely does not want to retire if Detroit decides to let him hit the market. "Id like to keep playing," he said. "I still feel like I can contribute." The Red Wings are counting on their two stars, Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk, to contribute more than they did during injury-shortened seasons. Zetterberg expects to return 100-per cent healthy after having back surgery two months ago. Datsyuk said he will soon find out if he needs to have surgery on his left knee. "A healthy Pav and Z makes everyone else score more," Babcock said. "Z came back for two games (in the playoffs) and suddenly we have a power play. We didnt have a power play till that. To me those are the guys capable if healthy that can make everyone else around them better." Joe Haden Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Terrell Edmunds Steelers Jersey . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-James-Washington-Jersey/ . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season.LONDON - Chelsea and Manchester City enjoyed commanding victories in the English Premier League on Friday while Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool also won on a successful day for the top teams.John Terry and Diego Costa scored for Chelsea, which beat West Ham 2-0 to retain its three-point lead over City. City scored all of its goals in the first half in a 3-1 victory at West Bromwich Albion played in a snowstorm.For United, Wayne Rooney scored twice in a 3-1 win over Newcastle that tightened the 20-time champions grip on third place — seven points behind City.I was very pleased because we dominated for 90 minutes, United manager Louis van Gaal said. We make progress in every game.Southampton makes up the top four, climbing above West Ham thanks to a 3-1 victory at Crystal Palace, but there are a slew of teams vying for that fourth and finnal Champions League spot. Terrell Edmunds Jersey. Arsenal is only two points behind in sixth after beating Queens Park Rangers 2-1, with Alexis Sanchez making up for his saved penalty kick and teammate Olivier Girouds red card for a head-butt with a goal and an assist at Emirates Stadium.Liverpool built on recent encouraging performances by eking out a 1-0 win at Burnley through Raheem Sterlings second-half goal.Tottenham and Swansea were other teams in the top half to register wins in the first of three rounds of league fixtures over seven days across the holiday period. In the other games, Stoke beat Everton 1-0 and Hull ended a 10-game winless run by defeating Sunderland 3-1 to climb out of the relegation zone.There could be a new twist in the title race Sunday when Chelsea heads to Southampton, which has recovered from its recent slump. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

He likes it, but he just likes blond bet
For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season,

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz