alk out in front of a record crowd of 61,800

#1 von riluowanying123 , 18.10.2018 13:27

The?University of Louisiana-Lafayette?has disciplined four football players as part of a response to an online video that shows members of the team singing profane lyrics directed at President-elect Donald Trump.Ragin Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth and athletic director Scott Farmer both issued statements Friday in which they said that neither the program nor the university condones the players actions. The school has not identified which players were disciplined and has not announced what the punishment specifically was.The video, recorded Tuesday in the teams locker room, shows multiple players making obscene gestures and shouting expletives while singing a profane song directed at Trump, who won the presidential election later that night.I am disappointed by the actions that a few student-athletes demonstrated, Hudspeth said as part of a statement issued Friday to The Daily Advertiser. The immature behavior of those individuals is not condoned by our program. It does not represent our entire team or the views of the University. Weve disciplined four student-athletes and are taking steps to educate all of our student-athletes to prevent this from happening again.I apologize to our alumni, fans, supporters and the University, who deserve more responsible behavior by our student-athletes.Farmer sent a letter to season-ticket holders and other boosters affiliated with the program, according to the Advertiser.Recently, a video showing a small group of student-athletes acting inappropriately was recorded and shared on social media, Farmer wrote in the letter. This video in no way represents the views and values of the Ragin Cajuns Football program, the Athletics Department or the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.Like many of you, we are disappointed in the actions of these student-athletes. Coach Hudspeth recognized the severity of the situation and does not condone their behavior. He acted swiftly to discipline those involved and continues to educate the team on how their actions are a reflection of the name on the front of their jerseys.Hudspeth has received intense criticism on the internet and social media because of his initial response to the video Thursday.Obviously the hand gestures and the lewd language were very disappointing, especially toward one of the candidates, Hudspeth said Thursday night after the Ragin Cajuns victory against Georgia Southern, according to the Advertiser. But I will say this. Its also disappointing that so many people have vilified a few 19-year-olds making some immature decisions, and then they were the same ones that voted for someone that has done much worse by grabbing a female in the private areas for the office of the [president of the] United States of America.As part of his statement Friday, Hudspeth said, I regret my response to a reporters question after last nights game that may have offended some voters in the recent election. Anders Bjork Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Charlie McAvoy Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-terry-o-reilly-bruins-jersey/ . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Matt Beleskey Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Gerry Cheevers Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Graham Arnold has revealed the inspiration that powered Sydney FC to their thumping A-League derby triumph, telling of an extraordinary message hed received the morning of the game.Young cancer sufferer Gabriel Cipriano, who last October sat with Arnold in the dugout to watch the Sky Blues 1-0 Sydney derby win, sent the coach his best wishes on Saturday morning.The coach said the little boys words galvanised his squad as they prepared to walk out in front of a record crowd of 61,800.I had a beautiful text this morning from a kid, Gabe, who sat next to me in the derby last year, whos got cancer, Arnold said after the 4-0 opening-round win over Western Sydney.He said hed be watching the game, and that this type of result with a Sky Blues win gives him reason to live.I read that to the boys before the game, and you could see the hunger straight away in the players faces, that they wanted to do it for that boy.Left-back Michael Zullo described it as an emotional moment for the whole group.It was a bit unexpected. Its probably the first time Ive had to deal with that, Zullo said.But it put everything into perspective.It brought us back to ground llevel and made us think about how lucky we are to be here.ddddddddddddNot just that, how much of a difference we can make to a fans day and their life by putting in a good performance.Sydney were superb all over the park against the Wanderers, who made their visitors work but could not convert chances and were let down in defence.Particularly impressive was the teams revived attack.Milos Ninkovic, Filip Holosko and David Carney were all in rich form around Brazilian striker Bobo.The fact that Bernie Ibini is still to come into the squad and bg-scoring captain Alex Brosque started on the bench only highlights Sydneys depth.It gives me good headaches ... just look at who we had on the bench, Arnold said.What I wanted in the off-season was to recruit two top players for every position, for them to push each other every day and work hard and fight for a position on the team.If they continue to play like that Ill keep getting more and more headaches.They just set their own standards, now theyve got to keep doing that. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

ted the Dodgers this year. It started in sp
rning shootaround: How many of them

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz