ing the ball really well.Logan Forsythe hit a secon

#1 von riluowanying123 , 19.10.2018 15:21

SEATTLE -- Melky Cabreras home run gave Chicago the lead. Todd Fraziers shot in the ninth gave the White Sox a much needed opportunity to relax.Cabrera hit a tie-breaking homer leading off the seventh inning, Frazier added a two-run shot in the ninth and the White Sox snapped a five-game losing streak with a 6-1 victory over the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday night.After sputtering to open the second half of the season, the White Sox used three home runs and a strong performance from lefty Jose Quintana to finally snap their skid.Its good to get the one out of the way and kind of be able to relax again and hopefully get on a roll, center fielder J.B. Shuck said.Cabrera lined his ninth home run of the season -- and second batting right-handed -- just over the wall in left field off Seattle starter Wade Miley (6-7) to snap a 1-1 tie. Shuck added an RBI single later in the seventh inning and Frazier capped the White Soxs first win since July 9 with his 27th home run in the ninth.Brett Lawrie also hit a solo home run, his 12th.I think the way (Quintana) has been pitching, you feel like you get him a couple and hes going to do something with it, Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. The solo homers are nice, but I think to be able to put some on late and separate is the best thing that we did tonight.Quintana (8-8) threw six innings and his only major mistake was Robinson Canos 22nd home run in the fourth inning. And Quintana made key pitches when Seattle had runners in scoring position in both the fifth and sixth innings.Quintana struck out Cano to end the fifth with runners on the corners. In the sixth, Quintana gave up a leadoff single to Nelson Cruz and loaded the bases after a walk to Chris Iannetta and hitting Leonys Martin on the elbow with two outs. Quintana fell behind to Daniel Robertson, but got the young outfielder to fly out to center to end the threat.You kind of trust getting him through that point and the last guy youre giving him that guy knowing its his last guy, Ventura said He just has to fight through it.Quintana allowed six hits in six innings and struck out seven. Hes won his last three starts after going 0-7 over a span of nine starts from the middle of May until the end of June.A couple of innings I was in trouble, but I tried to make (the) critical pitch and get out of trouble, Quintana said.Miley lost his fifth straight start, his last win coming on June 7. It was a better performance than his last start before the All-Star break where Miley allowed 10 hits and four runs against Kansas City, but he was unable to get through the seventh. Miley has completed at least seven innings just three times in 17 starts.I definitely thought thats the best that hes thrown the ball in a while, so thats a positive there, Seattle manager Scott Servais said.PERFECT `PENZach Duke, Nate Jones and Carson Fulmer rolled through the final three innings for Chicago, retiring the last nine batters in order. Fulmer made his second relief appearance after being called up from Double-A Birmingham and transitioned from a starter to a reliever.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: C Alex Avila (hamstring) has started his rehab assignment with Triple-A Charlotte. Avila was 1 for 2 with a double on Tuesday.Mariners: SS Ketel Marte was out of the lineup for the second straight day with illness. Servais was hopeful Marte would be able to get back in the lineup on Wednesday.UP NEXTWhite Sox: Miguel Gonzalez (2-5) makes his 14th start of the season. Gonzalez is just 1-2 over his last three starts but has a 2.25 ERA during that time.Mariners: Felix Hernandez (4-4) makes his first start since May 27 after landing on the DL with a calf injury. Hernandez had two rehab starts in the minors before returning to the rotation. Wade Davis Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Chad Bettis Jersey . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. http://www.rockiesgearproshop.com/Rockies-Jon-Gray-Kids-Jersey/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Gerardo Parra Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Jake McGee Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. NEW YORK -- If only Evan Longoria got to play every game at Yankee Stadium.Longoria had an RBI double against Luis Severino in the first inning and a three-run double off Luis Cessa that capped a six-run fourth Sunday in the Tampa Bay Rays 12-3 rout of the New York Yankees.Longoria also singled in the seventh. His 74 hits and 47 RBI top visiting players at new Yankee Stadium, which opened in 2009, and his 15 home runs are tied with Bostons David Ortiz, trailing only Torontos Jose Bautista (17).Its just a place I feel comfortable hitting, he said. I dont know what it is, but I just like playing here.Jake Odorizzi (7-5) won a career-best fourth straight decision, helping the last-place Rays stop a three-game losing streak.Longorias bases-loaded double, which followed a walk to Kevin Kiermaier, was nearly snagged in the right-center gap by 6-foot-7 right fielder Aaron Judge, who in his second big league game tried for what would have been a spectacular, diving backhand catch.I thought if he left his feet he had a pretty good chance of catching it, Longoria said.Longoria finished the three-game series 7 for 11 with six RBI. His last four games of four RBI or more have all been against New York.I dont know if we got him out the whole series, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said.Longorias productive weekend left the three-time All-Star with a .289 batting average, 26 homers and 70 RBI.Its been a pretty solid year for me offensively, he said. I havent really had any prolonged stretches where I felt like my swing was way out of whack or I wasnt seeing the ball really well.Logan Forsythe hit a second-inning solo homer, and Corey Dickerson made it 5-1 with a three-run homer against Severino, ending an 0-for-17 slide.To me, thats the biggest at-bat of the game right there, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. Coreys been ... working really hard to kind of simplify some things. Its nice when you put the work in and you get some immediate results.Nick Franklin had three hits, including a three-run homer off Cessa in a four-run seventh. The Rays won for only the second time in their last seven.Odorizzi (7-5) allowed three runs and five hits in six innings with six strikeouts and one walk.I think Ive throown quite a few more fastballs recently.dddddddddddd For me I think thats where it all starts, said Odorizzi, who has cut down on his sliders. Once you establish youre going to attack the strike zone, you can get guys to expand off the plate.Judge, who homered in his first big league at-bat Saturday, hit an opposite-field home run in the third that went just over the right-field scoreboard.I think 29 others it stays in the park, but were not playing in 29 others, so hes a strong dude, Odorizzi said.Gary Sanchez hit his second big league home run, a two-run drive in the fourth. Other than the home runs, Odorizzi made few mistakes in the 95-degree heat.I asked him how he was doing, Cash said. He looked at me and told me hes from the Midwest, that heats not an issue for him. So well remember that next time it gets really hot.TRAINERS ROOMRays: INF Logan Morrison (right forearm strain) and OF Oswaldo Arcia (right elbow strain) will be evaluated by the Rays at Tropicana Field on Monday and could be activated during the series against San Diego. Morrison hit .231 (4 for 13) with a double during a four-game rehab assignment with Class A Charlotte and Arcia batted .294 (5 for 17) with a double, triple and four RBI in six games with the Stone Crabs.Yankees: 1B Mark Teixeira was out of the lineup for the second straight day. Girardi said Teixeira was banged up and could use consecutive days off. ... RHP Bryan Mitchell (left big toe), on the DL since spring training, allowed three runs and five hits in 2 1/3 innings for Class A Tampa at Daytona on Saturday night in his second rehab start.UP NEXTRays: LHP Drew Smyly (4-11) starts Mondays series opener against the Padres and RHP Luis Perdomo (5-6). Smyly is 2-0 with a 2.52 ERA in his last four starts after going 0-7 with a 7.60 ERA in his previous 10.Yankees: RHP Chad Green (1-2) will be recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to start Mondays series opener against Toronto and R.A. Dickey (8-12). Green, who had been sent down Aug. 4, will be making his fifth start and ninth appearance of the year for New York. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

cMann in the main event of UFC 170, whi
fter the match. Today was not ou

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz