Free throws, that was the story

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 24.10.2018 08:38

The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday afternoon as they welcome the recently streaking Denver Nuggets to the Air Canada Centre. Zak DeOssie Jersey . Toronto is 1-2 on their current homestand following Fridays 90-83 loss to the two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 at 1pm et. The Nuggets are on a five-game winning streak. LeBron James led the Heat with 27 points in the game against the Raptors on Friday. DeMar DeRozan scored 25 points to lead the hosts and Rudy Gay ended with 21 and 11 rebounds. Kyle Lowry posted 15 points for a squad that committed 21 turnovers, leading to 26 Miami points. Toronto shot 38.4 percent and made only eight of its 30 3-point attempts. The Raptors struggled at the foul line, too, making 19-of-32. "Free throws, that was the story," said Raptors forward Tyler Hansbrough. "We have to do a better job, myself included." After Toronto, which is 3-5 up north, hosts the Nuggets, it will head west for three games against Golden State, Phoenix and the Los Angeles Lakers. DeRozan leads the NBA in scoring with 28.0 points since November 15 and is averaging 23.4 ppg at home. Gay is posting an average of 19.0 ppg in his previous five and has at least one block in eight games in a row. Sundays game between Toronto and Denver is the first of two this season. The Nuggets will host the Raptors on Jan. 31 and both teams split two meetings in 2012-13. The Nuggets have won 10 of 12 and 15 of the past 18 matchups with Toronto. The Nuggets made it five wins in a row with Fridays 97-95 edging of the lowly New York Knicks, as Randy Foye finished with 17 points and defended Carmelo Anthonys 14-foot turnaround jumper with 2.1 seconds left. "Much respect to Carmelo, but at the end of the game, I realize were fighting for our lives," Foye told NBA.com. "Im just saying to myself, Im going to make him take a tough shot, no matter what. If he makes it over me with a hand up, I can live with it. But I cant live with giving him an easy shot, just because hes Carmelo." Ty Lawson led Denver with 22 points, Nate Robinson netted 16 off the bench and both Wilson Chandler and J.J. Hickson scored 13 points. Hickson also grabbed a game-best 11 rebounds for the Nuggets, who shot 43.7 percent, but struggled from 3-point range (9-of-24). Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried left the game in the third quarter with a contusion of his quadriceps and had four points and six rebounds. The Nuggets hope Faried will be able to make the trip and he is questionable Sunday. Lawson has scored 10 or more points in all 15 of his games for the Nuggets, who are 9-3 since an 0-3 start. A six-game winning streak at home has helped. Denver has won back-to-back road games and will also visit Brooklyn, Cleveland, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington on the trek. Denver is 3-4 outside the Rockies this season. Jonathan Stewart Jersey . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. Donte Deayon Jersey . -- Floridas smothering defence returned to form just in time for the third-ranked Gators to keep their winning streak going. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseyssale.com/?tag=shane-smith-jersey-sale . Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks.VANCOUVER -- Terry Dunfield is not ready to call it a career. The veteran Major League Soccer and Canadian international midfielder is training with the Vancouver Whitecaps as he recuperates from a knee injury and seeks another team. "At the minute, its just training for a few weeks," Dunfield said after a practice Friday at B.C. Place Stadium. "Im just getting over a meniscus injury. Ive made it through the first week, and the body feels good." Dunfield, a 31-year-old Vancouver native, was released from Toronto FC in June. He suffered the injury while training with Toronto prior to being waived through MLS and becoming a free agent. "After two or three weeks, Ill see what my options are and then sort of re-assess from there," he said. "But at the minute, Im no good to anyone when Im not fit." Dunfield said he has received "one or two offers" from MLS clubs but is waiting until he is healthy to make a commitment. Michael Strahan Jersey. He plans to talk to the Whitecaps, for whom he played the first half of their 2011 expansion season before being traded to Toronto. But Vancouver coach Martin Rennie has all but ruled out signing him. Dunfield made 56 combined appearances for Toronto in MLS league play, CONCACAF Champions League, and the Amway Canadian Championship, while producing six goals for the Reds. He had one goal and three assists in 12 MLS games with the Whitecaps in 2011. A former Manchester City youth player, he played in England before joining the Whitecaps in a second-tier circuit in 2010. He says he wants to make sure that he can find "the right fit" if another team signs him. "I cant wait to get back out there and make up for lost time -- both at the club level and for Canada," said Dunfield. But he has a tight deadline when it comes to finding employment. MLS clubs must freeze their rosters by Sept. 13. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

The Open on NOW TV Watch live
Alvaro Morata

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz