Vince Carter had 16 for the Mavs

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 26.10.2018 08:45

AVONDALE, La. Jerian Grant Jersey . -- When Ben Martin played junior golf, his father, Jim, would tell him that his demeanour should be the same every time he walked off a green, whether he made birdie or double bogey. That might explain why Martin seemed so calm when his game briefly unraveled Friday in the middle of the second round of the Zurich Classic, and why he righted himself quickly enough to post the best two-round score ever at TPC Louisiana. Martin, who shot a course-record 62 on Thursday, shook off his first bogey and double bogey of the tournament to finish with a 67 on Friday, putting him at 15 under -- three shots ahead of closest pursuer Andrew Svoboda. If the 26-year-old Martin can continue to show that type of composure, he might capture his first PGA Tour victory. "Thats my personality in general. Sometimes my wife gets mad at me because I dont get excited about anything," Martin said. "And then I dont get down too much, either. Thats golf. You cant expect to shoot 62 every day." Svoboda followed his opening 64 with a 68. Robert Streb (66) and Sueng-Yul Noh (68) were tied for third at 11 under. Erik Compton also shot a 68 and was at 10 under, a score that keeps the two-time heart transplant recipient in contention for his maiden PGA Tour triumph. Tied with Compton for fifth was Peter Hanson, who shot 69, four shots off the pace of his strong opening round. Keegan Bradley (66), Jeff Overton (68) and Charley Hoffman (67) were 9 under. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., is tied for 12th and eight shots back after shooting a 68. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., meanwhile is in a tie for 67th after shooting 71. The tournament record score at TPC Louisiana-- which is hosting New Orleans PGA Tour event for the ninth time -- is 20 under, set last year by Billy Horschel. For a while, it looked as if Martin might match that in the second round. Starting the day on the 10th hole, Martin hit an 8-iron 160 yards to a foot to set up his first birdie. On the par-5 11th, he used a 54-degree sand wedge to chip in from nearly 58 feet, one day after he chipped in with the same club from 55 feet on 17. He then sank a 7-foot putt for birdie on 13. Martin said his hot start was cooled off, almost poetically, by the sound of ice being poured into a cooler in one of the VIP suites overlooking the par-3 17th hole. It forced him to back away from a putt attempt, and he wound up three-putting. Then he proceeded to hit his drive into water to the right of the 18th fairway, and three-putted for a double bogey. Yet, as he walked off the green, he smiled slightly and proceeded calmly and purposefully to the first tee, where he made the first of four birdies on his second nine. Thats the kind of composure Martins wife, Kelly, has come to know well. "When he comes off the course, you wouldnt know if he shot 10 under or 10 over," she said. Svoboda, who will tee off with the final group for the first time in a PGA Tour event, continued to be pleased with his putting, which he credited in part to a new putter with a shaft bent to 71 degrees and grooves on the face. "Im hitting the ball great and Im putting really well," said Svoboda, whose highlights included a 40-yard bunker shot to set up a 12-foot birdie putt on the par-5 second hole. He didnt have a single bogey in the tournament until his final hole of the day, when he three-putted the par-3 ninth. "I hit a bad second putt there," he said of his miss from 6 feet. "But I dug pretty hard today. I played really well, so Im pretty happy." DIVOTS: The cut line was 2 under, and 84 players made it to the weekend, with a couple players -- such as Max Homa and Kevin Tway, making birdie putts on their final shots to sneak in. Those putts should be worth no less than $11,600, tournament officials said, and possibly much more. ... Ernie Els, the 2012 British Open winner, missed the cut by a stroke. Horschel missed by two strokes, marking the fourth time he has missed the cut in his last eight starts. ... David Duval was tied for 12th at 7 under. ... The 36-hole tournament record belongs to Scott Verplank, a 16-under 128 at English Turn in 2003. The now-previous 36-hole tournament record of 12-under 132 at TPC Louisiana belonged to three players: Lucas Glover (2013) Jason Dufner (2012) and Jason Bohn (2010). ... The weather for the second round was mostly cloudy, 82 degrees, with wind of 6 to 12 mph. Scottie Pippen Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Bobby Portis Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. http://www.bullsofficialsshop.com/kids-john-paxson-bulls-jersey/ . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Dirk Nowitzki scored 26 points and Jose Calderon added 19 in the 113-107 win over the Clippers on Thursday night, the Mavericks first against Los Angeles this season. Blake Griffin had 25 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists in his first triple-double of the season for the Clippers, who had won 17 of their previous 19, including four straight. They beat the Mavs in their first three meetings of the season, coming from behind each time. A night earlier, the Clippers came back from a 17-point deficit to beat Phoenix on the road, clinching their second straight Pacific Division title and third consecutive playoff berth. They nearly pulled it off again. Trailing by 12 points, Los Angeles scored 10 in a row, including six by Darren Collison, to trail 109-107 with 1:26 left. The Mavericks missed four straight shots and had a turnover before Griffin fouled Nowitzki near mid-court. "The win was nice; not so much the last couple of minutes," Nowitzki said. "We started giving the ball away again. (J.J.) Redick made some shots to actually give them the lead, which is unbelievable after we just had a 10-point lead. But Im glad we survived." Nowitzki made both of his free throws for a 111-107 lead with 17 seconds left. Collison fouled Shawn Marion and he made both to keep the Clippers down by six. "We ran out of miracles," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Samuel Dalembert and Monta Ellis added 12 points each, and Vince Carter had 16 for the Mavs, who won their third straight on a road while battling Memphis for the eighth and last Western Conference playoff spot. "It was a big win for us against a very good team, a team we hadnt beaten yet this year and a team that hasnt lost much on their home floor," Nowitzki said. "Were going to keep fighting. Theres six games left and theres plenty of challenges for us down the road." Dallas had the Clippers trailing for much of their last matchup of the season against each other. Denzel Valentine Jersey. Los Angeles rallied to tie it 89-all early in the fourth on two free throws by Redick, who finished with 12 points in his first game since Feb. 3. He missed 25 games with a bulging disk in his back. "I felt limited by my rustiness," said Redick, usually a starter. "I felt like I couldve given us a bigger boost and didnt do that. I havent moved at that speed in two months. Definitely my brain wasnt reacting well." Nowitzki led a 10-0 run, sandwiching 3-pointers around a basket by Carter, to put Dallas back in front 99-89. A 3-pointer by Carter extended the Mavs lead to 104-93. Dallas clamped down on Chris Paul and Griffin for a stretch before the Clippers got hot. Paul finished with 17 points and nine assists. "We needed every single point of it," Nowitzki said. "The way we give away leads is sometimes mindboggling." DeAndre Jordan added 21 points and 15 rebounds, and Collison had 22 points for the Clippers. "We just ran out of time," Paul said. "We waited too long. Its a tough loss because we could have found a way to win." The Clippers rallied to start the third, using a 13-7 run to take a 69-65 lead. Jordan scored six points and four others scored. But their lead was short-lived. Dallas outscored the Clippers 21-12 to end the third leading 86-81. Calderon scored 10 in a row, Dalembert and Ellis had four each, and Carter and Devin Harris hit 3-pointers to keep the Clippers from regaining the lead. The Mavericks led by 11 twice in the first half, and were up 58-56 at halftime. NOTES: Clippers backup G Jamal Crawford missed his third straight game with a sore left Achilles tendon. F Danny Granger sat out with a strained left hamstring. Coach Doc Rivers said hed be surprised if either of them return before the playoffs begin in two weeks. ... The Mavs avoided getting swept by the Clippers for the first time since 1993-94. ... It was Griffins fourth triple-double of his career. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

they coolly move England to within
The No. 22 has 11 victories this year

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz