Prix, albeit just the first to result in a D

#1 von riluowanying123 , 26.10.2018 12:59

NEW YORK -- Diana Taurasi tends to play her best when the most is on the line.The star guard scored 30 points and Brittney Griner added 22 points, 10 rebounds and four blocks to help the eighth-seeded Phoenix Mercury beat the No. 3 New York Liberty 101-94 on Saturday night. Taurasi is 13-3 in WNBA elimination games in her storied career, including a 6-0 mark on the road.Im not afraid of it. Its a challenge. Its fun, she said. When you go on the road, especially here at the Garden. These fans are so thirsty they want a championship so bad. We came in the underdog. Today was a whole lot of fun.The Mercury will head to Minnesota for the semifinals, which is a five-game series as opposed to the single elimination games that Phoenix won in the opening two rounds of the postseason.Its going to be hard. They are the best in the league right now, Taurasi said. They are the defending champs. We know what they do. They know what we do. Its going to be a battle of wills more than anything. Right now were finding our groove. Finding who we are.Just as they did during their first-round playoff game, Phoenix players Mistie Bass and Kelsey Bone kneeled during the playing of the national anthem . Liberty guard Brittany Boyd sat on the bench with her head bowed. She also said she did that in the final few games of the regular season.I dont want to stand up. I choose not to stand up and I sit down and pray, said Boyd, who wore a Colin Kaepernick jersey into the arena and had it hanging in her locker. Colin (Kaepernick) and his message about social injustice going on in this country today is something I believe needs change. This wasnt the first game I sat down for the national anthem. I dont agree with some of the stuff thats going on. This is me using my platform.With Phoenix clinging to a two-point lead early in the fourth quarter Taurasi scored five straight points in a 10-2 run that gave them an 84-76 advantage. New York refused to quit, hitting back-to-back 3s to get within 84-82. But thats as close as the Liberty could get as they came up empty on the next few possessions. New York trailed 90-86 with 1:29 left before Taurasi hit a 3-pointer from the wing, pumping her fists at midcourt after it swished through the net that virtually sealed the victory.Phoenix was in control in the first half as the Mercury led by 15 points in the second quarter thanks to the play of Penny Taylor, who finished with 20 points. Trailing 52-41 at the break, the Liberty opened the second half on a 13-2 run capped by Tina Charles 3-pointer to tie it at 54. They trailed 68-67 after three quarters and the game was tied at 74 after Epiphanny Princes 3-pointer with 7:23 left in the final period.Tanisha Wright scored 21 points and Tina Charles added 19 to lead New York. The loss also marked the end of Swin Cashs career. The 15-year WNBA player announced during the season that she would retire after the Libertys season ended.Its tough to completely reflect right now, but Im really proud of this team, Cash said. Took some bumps along the way, injuries. We set a really solid foundation on how hard you have to work and what it takes to get to that next level.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg Justin Grimm Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Lucas Duda Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Trevor-Cahill-Kids-Jersey/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Mike Moustakas Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Salvador Perez Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. SEPANG, Malaysia -- Lewis Hamilton believes a higher power is intervening in his pursuit to become a four-time world champion.The Mercedes driver suffered his third major engine failure of the season at the Malaysian Grand Prix, albeit just the first to result in a DNF. If the positions had remained the same as they were before Hamiltons failure he was set to take five-point lead in the drivers standings, but instead left Sepang with a 23-point deficit to teammate Nico Rosberg.It feels right now that the man above, or a higher power is intervening a little bit, he said. But I feel like Ive been blessed with so many big opportunities, firstly being here with all these people around here, the opportunity in this great team winning the last two championships. Lots and lots of big trophies and records that Im breaking time and time again, so I have to be grateful for those. While this does not feel great, I feel grateful.Immediately after the race Hamilton said his poor run of reliability this season doesnt feel right, adding someone has to give me some answers.dddddddddddd But speaking after meeting with his team, Hamilton had changed his tune, saying he had 100 percent faith in Mercedes.Honestly, youve got to understand from my point. On one side weve had the most incredible success over these last two years of which I am so grateful. These guys work so hard, we are all feeling the pain right now.When you get out of the car after the feeling you have after leading the race and the car fails, its pretty hard to say positive things but honestly I feel, as I said in the interviews, Mercedes have built 43 engines with the extra three that I have had and I happen to have had most of, if not all the failures, so that is definitely a tough thing.But I have 100 percent confidence in these guys, Ive been with them now into my fourth year with the guys in the garage, the guys back at the factory. I have one hundred per cent faith in them. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

and Demario Crews, who have been serving
ter Western Sydney at Spotless S

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz