to the Kings for Marian Gaborik

#1 von elaine95 , 01.11.2018 03:55

GLENDALE Chris Kreider Jersey , Ariz. (AP) The customized title belt the Arizona Coyotes pass around for a top performance in a victory was already in Antti Raanta’s possession after a win two days earlier against Montreal.Raanta did even more to earn the belt Saturday, though he handed it off to defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. Raanta made 39 saves for his first shutout of the season and the Coyotes won their fourth straight, scoring on their first shot in a 1-0 victory over the Edmonton Oilers.Raanta had his ninth career shutout, helping the Coyotes earn points for the fifth time in six games.Article continues below ...”You never get the shutouts just by yourself, you need a good team in front of you,” Raanta said. ”It shows you how much better we are right now … I went with `Hammer’ because Hammer’s been blocking more shots than I have sometimes saved.”Cam Talbot made 31 saves for Edmonton. The Oilers have lost six in a row.Talbot was pulled with under 90 seconds to play, but Edmonton could not send the game to overtime. The OilersThe Coyotes scored on their first attempt of the game. Oliver Ekman-Larsson’s shot caromed off teammate Christian Dvorak’s body and past Talbot at 3:26 of the first period.”Somehow found its way in,” Dvorak said. ”Sometimes you get lucky if you go to the net.”The Oilers’ best chance came midway through the third. Patrick Maroon’s goal was overturned on a Coyotes’ challenge for goaltender interference. Maroon tipped in Oscar Klefbom’s shot, but replays appeared to show Maroon didn’t allow Raanta full movement with his stick and blocker to be able to stop the puck.”The goalie is way out of his crease and I’m getting pushed into him. So I mean, it can go either way,” Maroon said. ”I feel like it has been going that way all year.”Talbot expressed his displeasure at the ruling and that Arizona’s goal was not called back for the same infraction.”It’s extremely frustrating to have what seems like every one of these calls go against us. I just don’t understand it. … There’s just no consistency and I’m (expletive) sick of it.” he said.Dvorak became the fourth player in Coyotes history to begin his career with consecutive 10-or more-goal seasons. Ekman-Larsson has four points in his last two games and 25 in 31 career games against Edmonton, the most against any opponent.Talbot made several key saves in the period, two on a late Arizona power play, to keep the Coyotes from extending their lead.Raanta stopped Ryan Strome’s shot with 14:33 left in the third period, then turned away Zack Kassian’s long attempt 23 seconds later. He stayed strong in goal even against an extra attacker in the closing seconds.”Lots of blocking shots,” Raanta said of the game’s last few moments. ”Everybody who was on the ice, they were putting their bodies on the line.”The Coyotes held Oilers star Connor McDavid, among the NHL leaders in points with 66, to two shots on goal.”That’s a tough task to shut that guy down. He’s a world-class talent,” Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said.NOTES: Oilers backup goalie Al Montoya was scratched after suffering an upper-body injury in Friday’s practice, and will be evaluated again on Sunday. The team recalled G Laurent Brossoit from Bakersfield of the AHL on an emergency basis and assigned D Keegan Lowe to Bakersfield. … D Adam Larsson returned to the Oilers after missing the past eight games following the death of his father. He served four penalty minutes. … Coyotes F Richard Panik returned to action after missing the past two games as a healthy scratch. C Zac Rinaldo was scratched for Arizona. … Ekman-Larsson has 21 assists on the season, and has recorded 20 or more in six consecutive seasons. … Texas Rangers pitcher Cole Hamels, in town for spring training, attended the game. … The Coyotes are 28-6-5 in their last 39 games against the Oilers.UP NEXTOilers: At Colorado on Sunday night.Coyotes: Host Calgary on Thursday night. PITTSBURGH (AP) Pittsburgh Penguins‘ rookie forward Zach Aston-Reese didn’t know he scored the eventual game-winning goal until he was on the bench.Aston-Reese broke a third-period tie with a power-play goal and the Penguins beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-1 on Thursday night for their 10th straight home victory.Two nights after scoring his first two NHL goals, Aston-Reese gave the Penguins the lead at 5:24 of the period with his first power-play goal. Kris Letang’s point shot through traffic clipped Aston-Reese’s skate and went between goalie Jonathan Quick’s pads.Article continues below ...”I heard my name (announced) and I was surprised Henrik Lundqvist Jersey Kids ,” Aston-Reese said. ”I didn’t even realize it had gone off my foot. My eyes widened and I just looked at (Letang) on the bench. I wasn’t really expecting that.”The Penguins’ home streak is the longest since a franchise-record 13-game run during the 2013-14 season. The Penguins haven’t lost in Pittsburgh since Jan. 4, a 4-0 setback to Carolina. Pittsburgh has won eight of 10 overall and 13 of 17.Ryan Reaves scored in the second period, and Evgeni Malkin added an empty-netter. Matt Murray, playing his 100th NHL game, stopped 34 shots. Murray is in sole possession of first place for the most wins in his first 100 games among goalies to debut since 2005-06. He is unbeaten in regulation in his last eight decisions and won his last six at home.”I think Matt’s really been locked in the last half dozen games he’s been in the net,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. ”An indication that Matt’s on top of his game is he tends to make the difficult plays look easy. I can see it from the bench, the comfort level he has in there.”Dion Phaneuf scored a power-play goal in his Kings debut. Phaneuf and forward Nate Thompson were traded from Ottawa to the Kings for Marian Gaborik and Nick Shore during the Senators‘ 6-3 loss to Pittsburgh on Tuesday night.Immigration issues nearly kept Phaneuf from making his Kings’ debut. If his immigration paperwork didn’t go through in time, Phaneuf wouldn’t have been eligible to play. He skated on a fourth defense pair during the morning skate.”The odds were that the immigration stuff wasn’t going to go through, was what I was told,” Phaneuf said. ”I’m very fortunate that they were able to get the paperwork done and when I found out, I was pretty excited about the opportunity to play my first game for this organization.”Quick made 36 saves for the Kings, who have lost three straight games.Reaves opened the scoring at 6:06 of the second period with a blocker-side wrist shot from the top of the circle. Reaves said he was inspired by a meeting earlier in the day with Willie O’Ree, the first African-American player in the National Hockey League.O’Ree was in attendance Thursday and visited the Penguins after the team’s morning skate where Reaves caught up with him.”I can’t promise goals, but I (told O’Ree) I was going to have a good game for him, and hopefully get him one, and I did,” said Reaves, who is black. ”With Willie O’Ree in the house, it was pretty special. He’s a pioneer for players like me and it was nice to get him one.”NOTES: Sidney Crosby has a 10-game home point streak, while Malkin has points in six straight at home. … Penguins F Patric Hornqvist, who missed his sixth game with a lower-body injury, was on the ice before Thursday’s morning skate. … Thompson missed the previous four games with the Senators because of a lower-body injury. Pittsburgh scratched D Chad Ruhwedel, D Matt Hunwick and F Teddy Blueger. Los Angeles sat D Paul LaDue, D Kevin Gravel and F Michael Mersch.UP NEXTKings: At Buffalo on Saturday night.Penguins: Host Toronto on Saturday night.

elaine95  
elaine95

dding the assessment is important to determine whether the mar
www.airmaxsale-clearance.com

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz